Fortune at Fort York (Onni) - Real Estate -

Hello future neighbors!

I recently got my firm occupancy date for Feb 19. So excited!

If anyone has parking and/or locker ready for renting out, hit me up 🙋‍♂️

Does anyone know where the breaker is in the unit? I’m trying to install some switches but cannot find the breaker?

I don't know if it differs per unit but mine is in the bedroom.
I tried to check all over the spot for mines no luck. Was yours in the closet? If you get a chance can you take a picture of it? Maybe I’m just blind to the obvious lol

Hello future neighbors!

I recently got my firm occupancy date for Feb 19. So excited!

If anyone has parking and/or locker ready for renting out, hit me up 🙋‍♂️
Not sure if you got the condocommunities login yet - but i've seen a bunch of people put their parking for rent in the classifieds section

Hi all,

How last minute is the PDI? Im expecting to occupy my unit on Feb 2nd, but I've yet heard anything from the PDI consultant.

Thanks

Hi all,

How last minute is the PDI? Im expecting to occupy my unit on Feb 2nd, but I've yet heard anything from the PDI consultant.

Thanks
The advice i was given in this thread is to contact fortune customer service email and they will either tell you its coming or actually have it ready. Just need to nudge them. I only got mine few days before expected occupancy.

Not sure if you got the condocommunities login yet - but i've seen a bunch of people put their parking for rent in the classifieds section
Yep I just my login today after asking the management a bunch of questions regarding move-in procedures. Like fooman said, you do need to be more attentive with them.

Yep I just my login today after asking the management a bunch of questions regarding move-in procedures. Like fooman said, you do need to be more attentive with them.
Yep the truck allowed to get in there is essentially 10 ft which is one of the smaller uhauls - you can just park to the side of the entrance way but they'll be anal bout the side entrance being closed because apparently if wind gets into that service elevator you could get stuck...

Also, for people taking occupancy be really attentive to your outlets - feel like most of mine are just put in crooked. Which isn't the worst thing for light switches but if you have outlets, it makes for fun jamming exercises into the outlets..

If crooked outlets weren’t reported from the PDI, you can report them on the 30 day form

Anyone have inside scoop as to when we can expect the property to be registered? Hoping I can finally get my mortgage approved.

We got out PDI for our 830 sq ft condo and the measurements they sent us add up to just half of that and I am very concerned. Anyone else have a similar experience with the measurements on their PDI? Or if anyone is moved into the same sized unit can you let me know how you find the space. Thanks

They measured your unit to only 415sqft? Wouldn’t need a measuring tape to know something is wrong. Did the measurements include all closets and lost space between walls? I think I read somewhere on here that is how it’s measured and how it’s marketed (quite deceitful). There is the total square footage and there is the usable square footage.

Back