Fortune at Fort York (Onni) - Real Estate -

You can fit a queen size bed with a night stand on each side with a bit of room to spare.

Honestly, layout is great in maximizing the space.

I’ve also noticed that the thermostat appeared to be programmable but I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to change the date, only the clock.

This is how the main screen looked like. T-stat is in fact programmable but they didn’t enable it.
1E1031D4-DA5C-4531-8A2E-0AD172DF8A1F.jpeg

with the help of Google and my wit, it should look like this.

2B620BBF-5082-409F-B911-FEAA30DE0725.jpeg

Kudos goes to this man who made a video

I happened to still have the few floor plans I considered when purchasing 3 years ago and this was one of them :) Attached image. I don't have exact measurements (and I purchased a different unit so can't confirm, etc) but I was told that if you use the bathtub to scale the rest of the dimensions it's 5 ft.

Hope this helps!

View attachment 291107
That bathtub scale is good to know! Thanks so much for digging this up :)

Hello future neighbours! I am finding this forum to be so helpful; thank you to all those who posted!

I am on level 6 (7th floor), with occupancy on January 13th (was given about 5 week's notice).

For those lucky enough to have moved in already... does anyone have the Ortega 580 1+den floor plan?? It would be so helpful for me to know the size of the bedroom... like the measurement from the closet to the window, just so I can make sure the furniture I am purchasing will fit. I'd really appreciate if anyone is able to help!!

According to the 3D model, the bedroom is 8'8" wide from the closet to the wall (9'0" from the closet to the window).

Just found this thread yesterday. I have purchased a 1bed 1bath - Level 6 - we just got told occupancy for Jan 13th. Good luck to everyone!

Just found this thread yesterday. I have purchased a 1bed 1bath - Level 6 - we just got told occupancy for Jan 13th. Good luck to everyone!
Wow. 1 week notice is a little unreasonable, especially for those that have to give at least 2 months' notice if they are currently renting.

Good luck with move!

Wow. 1 week notice is a little unreasonable, especially for those that have to give at least 2 months' notice if they are currently renting.

Good luck with move!
sorry should clarify they did give me more notice that this would be the potential . But they didn't give us the actual firm notice until yesterday. To be honest, I haven't trusted their updates as they were incredibly ambigious (at least imo!) so I am waiting to get keys in my hand before I really jump for joy

sorry should clarify they did give me more notice that this would be the potential . But they didn't give us the actual firm notice until yesterday. To be honest, I haven't trusted their updates as they were incredibly ambigious (at least imo!) so I am waiting to get keys in my hand before I really jump for joy
Did they email you to let you know about your potential move-in date or did you have to call and ask? I'm on the 10th floor (9th level) and haven't received a single email from Onni since their "Purchaser Courtesey Update" in August 2020, which was hardly an update. It basically just said that the Unavoidable Delay is ongoing and the timing of delivery "may" be affected.

Did they email you to let you know about your potential move-in date or did you have to call and ask? I'm on the 10th floor (9th level) and haven't received a single email from Onni since their "Purchaser Courtesey Update" in August 2020, which was hardly an update. It basically just said that the Unavoidable Delay is ongoing and the timing of delivery "may" be affected.
I emailed the service rep in October - they said they were preparing occupancy dates and would have it to me shortly - she didn't get back to me until End of November when i followed up on email and said that they would be sending it out soon. Nov 24 was when i received the Jan 13th date

They sent it as mail to my home address - no email was given. They said the unavoidable delay has ended and you should expect to take firm occupancy on Jan 13th (end of Nov). However, I was concerned it would still get delayed, so i didn't give notice to my landlord until end of Dec. They just gave notice my lawyer to prepare the necessary funds and docs for Jan 13th key release.

Are you still living at the address of when you bought the condo? Its possible they sent it there if you live in a different area. I've been tracking this thread and it seems some ppl may be moving in Feb for the higher floors

I emailed the service rep in October - they said they were preparing occupancy dates and would have it to me shortly - she didn't get back to me until End of November when i followed up on email and said that they would be sending it out soon. Nov 24 was when i received the Jan 13th date

They sent it as mail to my home address - no email was given. They said the unavoidable delay has ended and you should expect to take firm occupancy on Jan 13th (end of Nov). However, I was concerned it would still get delayed, so i didn't give notice to my landlord until end of Dec. They just gave notice my lawyer to prepare the necessary funds and docs for Jan 13th key release.

Are you still living at the address of when you bought the condo? Its possible they sent it there if you live in a different area. I've been tracking this thread and it seems some ppl may be moving in Feb for the higher floors
That's helpful info, thanks! I will send them an email asking for an update. I haven't moved since we purchased in 2016, so there shouldn't an issue with the mail.

Update: I emailed Onni and was told that they are still waiting to get confirmation from the construction team. The waiting continues ..

Last edited:
have you gotten your PDI document yet for move in date Jan 13? i am level 6 as well, got nothing yet

Hey future neighbours!

I just got a email from my lawyers today about my occupancy date on Jan 15 for the 6th floor as well. I think there was a section that is asking for

Paragraph C10 Schedule C? Does anyone know where is that located at? I can't seem to find it in my Agreement of Purchase and Sale document?

Hey future neighbours!

I just got a email from my lawyers today about my occupancy date on Jan 15 for the 6th floor as well. I think there was a section that is asking for

Paragraph C10 Schedule C? Does anyone know where is that located at? I can't seem to find it in my Agreement of Purchase and Sale document?

930AA9C9-AC31-4942-8512-CEC579DB5144.jpeg

What this means is that you’ll still need to have your own insurance.

Back