Five Condos (Graywood Developments, Mod Developments) - Real Estate -

What's the prices for suite with 718sf NE exposure, and PH with 669sf E exposure now? I'm interested in this two suites, and anyone has the price list of these two suites? There are three additional levels just added to the tower so I guess there must be some more suites on sale now.

What's the prices for suite with 718sf NE exposure, and PH with 669sf E exposure now? I'm interested in this two suites, and anyone has the price list of these two suites? There are three additional levels just added to the tower so I guess there must be some more suites on sale now.

Chris_Hull, 718sf is a SE facing unit starting from $542,900 and 669sf E exposure priced at $517,900. There are discounts of up to $25K on these prices which are exclusive to us. These discounts expire end of June.
Eight top producing agents of this condo project were invited by the developer to Ritz Carlton for the appreciation dinner. There we were given exclusive opportunity and discounts to sell to our clients. Let me know if you require any other information.

Five.jpg

Chris_Hull, 718sf is a SE facing unit starting from $542,900 and 669sf E exposure priced at $517,900. There are discounts of up to $25K on these prices which are exclusive to us. These discounts expire end of June.
Eight top producing agents of this condo project were invited by the developer to Ritz Carlton for the appreciation dinner. There we were given exclusive opportunity and discounts to sell to our clients. Let me know if you require any other information.

Five.jpg

Which floor of 718sf suite you are referring to? I remeber last year when I came to their sale office at five, the ph suite of 669sf with 10f ceiling and 300sf balcony was priced higher than the 718sf suite with 9f ceiling.

Which floor of 718sf suite you are referring to? I remeber last year when I came to their sale office at five, the ph suite of 669sf with 10f ceiling and 300sf balcony was priced higher than the 718sf suite with 9f ceiling.

Price mentioned above for 718 sq.ft unit is on 42nd floor and 669 sq.ft penthouse unit is on 47th floor.

I love the location of Massey. Also, keep in mind that Massey has no competition in the area. I strongly feel that like Five Condos, Massey will be an award winning project as well. Here is a link to the video clip of their model suite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEIozqrpMLQ&feature=youtu.be

INDX and 88 Scott are direct competitors with Massey Tower.
They are both located on quieter streets if you don't want to be in the thick of Yonge Street.
INDX has sold most of their units, I think they might be almost 90% sold.
88 Scott has a better selection and variety of unit types and larger suites. 88 Scott is a little late in the game so they haven't sold as much as Massey and INDX, but I think they offer the best value per sq.ft. I also prefer the interiors and features of 88 Scott over the other two. I think it's worth a look if you don't mind being in the Financial District.

INDX and 88 Scott are direct competitors with Massey Tower.
They are both located on quieter streets if you don't want to be in the thick of Yonge Street.
INDX has sold most of their units, I think they might be almost 90% sold.
88 Scott has a better selection and variety of unit types and larger suites. 88 Scott is a little late in the game so they haven't sold as much as Massey and INDX, but I think they offer the best value per sq.ft. I also prefer the interiors and features of 88 Scott over the other two. I think it's worth a look if you don't mind being in the Financial District.

All of my clients preferred Massey over Index. One of my client refused to buy at Indx and he sent me this link to justify his reasoning http://poorconstruction.blogspot.ca/
The craftsmanship of Massey will be way better than Indx and 88 Scott.

hi Sunny, do you know the current price of 47 V one plus one model (748sft) which is still on sale from fivecondos website?

Chris, $588,900 is the public price for this unit. We get cash discount on these prices ($20-25k) with additional VIP incentives. I spoke to the VP of sales yesterday and suggested them to give us additional discounts making the price per square foot close to 680's. They are looking into it and if they do decide to make the price more aggressive we will be the first one to hear about it and will get the exclusive access to sell.

Chris, $588,900 is the public price for this unit. We get cash discount on these prices ($20-25k) with additional VIP incentives. I spoke to the VP of sales yesterday and suggested them to give us additional discounts making the price per square foot close to 680's. They are looking into it and if they do decide to make the price more aggressive we will be the first one to hear about it and will get the exclusive access to sell.

thank you Sunny

to be fair, I am not an agent nor I work for a developer.
In that construction complaints blog one of the contractors that was mentioned is also the contractor for Massey (Tucker HiRise), and this is also the Developer's second building and their first building has not finished yet to guage its quality and customer service. I'm not saying that Massey is a bad building, I think that it is very difficult to fairly compare condo projects and hard to predict the level of quality that these condos will ultimately be built.

I have seen highly reputable developers struggling to keep up with quality control and customer service simply because they were not used to building such a big highrise condo development, and I think this will be a growing problem as all of these condos currently under construction will be finished over the next few years. There will always be an irate group of homeowners that will share their builders complaints online, some of them are overblown to make their point heard or to hurt the reputation of the builder. Last month's issue of Toronto Life had a good article on our condo growing pains.

Sorry to go off topic.

to be fair, I am not an agent nor I work for a developer.
In that construction complaints blog one of the contractors that was mentioned is also the contractor for Massey (Tucker HiRise), and this is also the Developer's second building and their first building has not finished yet to guage its quality and customer service. I'm not saying that Massey is a bad building, I think that it is very difficult to fairly compare condo projects and hard to predict the level of quality that these condos will ultimately be built.

I have seen highly reputable developers struggling to keep up with quality control and customer service simply because they were not used to building such a big highrise condo development, and I think this will be a growing problem as all of these condos currently under construction will be finished over the next few years. There will always be an irate group of homeowners that will share their builders complaints online, some of them are overblown to make their point heard or to hurt the reputation of the builder. Last month's issue of Toronto Life had a good article on our condo growing pains.

Sorry to go off topic.

http://www.torontolife.com/daily/informer/from-print-edition-informer/2012/07/24/faulty-towers/

Here is the link to Toronto Life article.

Back