Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Five St. Joseph 
5 St. Joseph Street, Toronto
Developer: Five St. Joseph Developments, Graywood Developments, MOD Developments Inc., Diamond Corp, Tricon Capital Group Inc.

Five Condos (Graywood Developments, Mod Developments) - Real Estate -

grp

Reaction score
Anyone buying?? I saw the package from my agent...Pricing is around 550-600 a sqft..How does that compare to Nicolas and others surrounding. What is anyone's take, one glaring thing I thought, was no amenities to speak of.

Thinking of buying as the berczy was a bust... but looking for some feedback

cdr108

Reaction score
any floorplans and price list you can post for us to review?

luxome

Reaction score
all i have to say is that I feel sorry for those who bought in St. Nicholas :p

Sunny Batra

Reaction score
This project is indeed a very good project. Prices for this project is averaging around $550/sq.ft, and that is the lowest price per square foot than other comparable projects in the area such as U condos, Nicolas, Aura, and Casa Condos where prices of these projects are hovering around $650/sq.ft - $750/sq.ft.

Guys invest with confidence in this project. I have already reserved a unit for myself, my family members and all my clients.

I have attached the price list and floor plans on my website at www.SunnyBatra.com/FiveCondos

Last edited:

UrbanVigor

Reaction score
It's a beautiful looking building that's also sprucing up the heritage buildings around it. Hopefully it'll be a sparkplug for further development (read: improvement) of Yonge Street.

Sunny Batra

Reaction score
Great! On which floor, and what was the price like? Thanks.
Sorry I wouldn't not like to discuss that here as my client who bought this unit might not appreciate that. Feel free to call me or email me and I'll provide you with the details. Thanks for understanding.

t.o

Reaction score
Fantastic location. Just curious as to how much these are selling now per square foot?

Last edited: