Five Condos (Graywood Developments, Mod Developments) - Real Estate -

I think you should get it, that's a very good deal already! If it wasn't the original price, it would only be $5K more. And through what I know, that's the highest floor the developer's been releasing so far.

That's $632/sqft.

I had this unit 3501 which was under 10 days recission period but it's gone now. It was being offered at a very good price of $289,900(base price) + $28,000(floor premimum) + $5,000(1st price increase) = $322,900
One of my co-worker has a similar model on a 13th floor (unit 1301) for $320,900. So you see the price of $322,900 was a great price. Since these I and VI are hot models, devloper is holding on to them so that they can sell it at a higher price at the public opening.

Thanks guys. In my opinion even if the price is 10k more it's still worth the investment. Remember you will only be paying 20% so only 2k more.
Great advice Sunny, glad to see a good-hearted realtor onboard :)

I had this unit 3501 which was under 10 days recission period but it's gone now. It was being offered at a very good price of $289,900(base price) + $28,000(floor premimum) + $5,000(1st price increase) = $322,900
One of my co-worker has a similar model on a 13th floor (unit 1301) for $320,900. So you see the price of $322,900 was a great price. Since these I and VI are hot models, devloper is holding on to them so that they can sell it at a higher price at the public opening.

When is the public grand opening for the Five Condos?

If you're looking to purchase here, Sunny Batra's probably your best bet.

He just got me an X unit at the original price (<$600/sqft). :)

I got unit 1411 at the original price of $388,900. Developer has the same model on a 13th floor (unit 1311) for $414,900. Only issue here is that today (Tuesday, June 1st) is the last day of the 10 days recission period. Either somone takes it at this original price or developer will take it back and then sell it to others at the higher price (25k more).

Let me know asap if anyone is interestd in this unit. Call me directly on my cell at 647-898-1665

I got unit 1411 at the original price of $388,900. Developer has the same model on a 13th floor (unit 1311) for $414,900. Only issue here is that today (Tuesday, June 1st) is the last day of the 10 days recission period. Either somone takes it at this original price or developer will take it back and then sell it to others at the higher price (25k more).

Let me know asap if anyone is interestd in this unit. Call me directly on my cell at 647-898-1665

What is the sq.ft and unit details?

I bought a smiliar unit from Sunny and the info was

1 Bedroom + Den with 658 sqft and it is facing east. Great unit.

I bought a smiliar unit from Sunny and the info was

1 Bedroom + Den with 658 sqft and it is facing east. Great unit.

i find that unit XI designation as a 1 B + D a joke ... it's a better design without the additional wall, and as a den it could never be used as a truly separate private room since the balcony door is located in there.

I was able to get my hands on a 'I' unit as well. Actually called the sales office today to ask a few questions as today is my 10th day. I'm definately keeping this one. She said all the 'I' units remaining have been pulled back by the builder since they are so popular and are being kept for the public opening 3rd weekend in June, and that all the prices will be higher when released for the public.

I was able to get my hands on a 'I' unit as well. Actually called the sales office today to ask a few questions as today is my 10th day. I'm definately keeping this one. She said all the 'I' units remaining have been pulled back by the builder since they are so popular and are being kept for the public opening 3rd weekend in June, and that all the prices will be higher when released for the public.

Congratulations on getting this model 'I' unit. The information provided to you from the sales office is correct. I had this model 'I' unit at the original price few days ago but the developer took it back to sell at a higher price at the public opening. Everyday I get calls regarding this model 'I' unit and I know for a fact that no one can get this model 'I' unit at the original price now. I still have a model 'I' unit but at a new price. I strongly recommend you to keep this unit.

Last edited:
Everyday I get calls regarding this model 'I' unit and I know for a fact that no one can get this model 'I' unit at the original price now. I still have a model 'I' unit but at a new price. I strongly recommend you to keep this unit.

Re: I unit

for such a small space (511 SF), IMO the interior designer could have done a slightly better layout and missed an opportunity to create an additional 15 SF of usuable closet or livable area by changing the orientation of the entry and resulting bathroom, laundry, closets.

the bedroom dimensions are misleading and the jagged wall resulting from the W/D will be ackward.
there's only 2.5 linear feet of closet space in the bedroom and 1.5 feet in the entry hall

Back