News   Oct 11, 2024
 401     1 
News   Oct 11, 2024
 371     0 
News   Oct 11, 2024
 371     0 

Finch West Line 6 LRT

If this is your channel, you have embedded playback disabled
Allow embedding is not allow on my end and has nothing to do why some ppl are not seeing the videos. The number view so far is saying not on my end and could be an youttube problem, The video is public and embedded playback is not disabled. I have check a few video links with 3 other browsers as a cut and paste and all work.

Allow embedding is not allow on my end and has nothing to do why some ppl are not seeing the videos. The number view so far is saying not on my end and could be an youttube problem, The video is public and embedded playback is not disabled. I have check a few video links with 3 other browsers as a cut and paste and all work.
Dunno what to tell you but None of us can see it from the site

1728579971370.png

Dunno what to tell you but None of us can see it from the site

View attachment 603099
I have no answers what going on as I have not disabled the video and have checked the last 20 videos I have uploaded in the past few days and they are all the same. I find it odd I can click my posting and see the videos as well some 60 other viewers.

I don't see a box for disabled the video when its public

https://youtu.be/3pMMN-CQtVo

Last edited:
I have no answers what going on as I have not disabled the video and have checked the last 20 videos I have uploaded in the past few days and they are all the same. I find it odd I can click my posting and see the videos as well some 60 other viewers.

I don't see a box for disabled the video when its public

https://youtu.be/3pMMN-CQtVo
Whatever you did, they all work now - even the old ones.

You could click on them and they worked, but there was no image, etc., so no idea which one was which. Though now I can see the titles, they all seem to be the same. But at least you can see where on the route one is.

So are they keeping those big black T's? I don't know why they don't simply use a TTC sign to make it clear - but it's a lot better than the micro-sized ones, pasted to a pole on Line 5, which you can't see unless you are standing in front of it.

Whatever you did, they all work now - even the old ones.

You could click on them and they worked, but there was no image, etc., so no idea which one was which. Though now I can see the titles, they all seem to be the same. But at least you can see where on the route one is.

So are they keeping those big black T's? I don't know why they don't simply use a TTC sign to make it clear - but it's a lot better than the micro-sized ones, pasted to a pole on Line 5, which you can't see unless you are standing in front of it.
I have done nothing to the video other than do a copy and paste of the link only in my last posting and did not imbed using UT tool.. UT system added media on it own to most of them but not the last one

ML loves that T and use it to say its our system, not TTC or Toronto.

I have done nothing to the video other than do a copy and paste of the link only in my last posting and did not imbed using UT tool.. UT system added media on it own to most of them but not the last one
It's a YouTube Channel setting. Either channel wide or video specific.

Back