News   Jul 16, 2024
 236     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 362     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Favourite Indian Restaurants

If you find yourself out in Mississauga, I have heard from several people that Bombay Bhel is really good...it's on Hurontario just north of Eglinton...

The Indian Kitchen
7330 Yonge Street,Thornhill,ON

Fresh Nan. Rich sauces. Chick Peas and Paneer.

I've also heard that Dhaba at King and Peter is excellent, though fancier (ie expensive) but I haven't been there yet.
Still haven't tried it, but they are quite famous. They actually used to be located at Albion/Islington in Rexdale and became so successful that they actually moved the business to some prime downtown real estate.

Has anyone tried Jodhpur Grill in the Yonge & St. Clair area?

Sorry to hijack this thread but does anyone know of a good Indian restaurant in Markham, or north of the Scarborough Town Center. Or perhaps in the Pacific Mall general area.

My favourite would have to be "Little India" on Queen by McCaul.... and King's Palace is awesome too... it's near Yonge/Church and it's 24hrs so it keeps me full at 3am when I'm shitfaced. :)

King Palace is technically Pakistani, but is awesome nonetheless! I used to live across the street from their former Richmond Street location and rarely felt the need to make dinner because of it!

Sorry to hijack this thread but does anyone know of a good Indian restaurant in Markham, or north of the Scarborough Town Center. Or perhaps in the Pacific Mall general area.
Sort of. The Host has a location in Richmond Hill. I also recently ate at a place called Salaam Namaste near the site of the old Knob Hill Farms (Woodbine/Highway 7). There are quite a few Indian/South Asian restaurants in that area.

Last edited:
In regards to Biryani House, it's no longer Debu Saha's, it's been sold. The new owner has not received such good reviews. I have not been since the sale, so I can't say from first-hand experience however.

Surprisingly, the Delta Chelsea has a daily Indian lunch buffet at the hotel bar. Not a huge selection of items, but tasty. Good Tandoori Chicken, but no Saag Paneer. :(

Back