News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 726     0 

EQ1, EQ2, Encore at Equinox (SCC, Monarch, 35 + 30s, G+C)

changes

we elected not to do it at the home design studio...we were going to do it ourselves...but they say we can't do it when we move in...which sux

you could just TRY to change out the carpet without letting Monarch know ... as long as your contractors can get into the suite without alarming Monarch's construction crew

hmmmm....that might be a good idea...
how much is rent right now for eq1 and when did you have to start paying?

sorry can't help you with that info ... I'm not a owner/resident in EQ1

Pics

Does anyone have any new pics of the progression of the EQ1 Condo? Pics of outside, gym, theatre room etc?

August 22 2009 update

The Pit that RED has left behind ~ :rolleyes:
IMG_1523.jpg

Perhaps this can be 'Water Feature' for EQ1+EQ2 ?? :D
IMG_1524.jpg

Suites and registration

Just found out EQ2 has 0 suites left and EQ1 has only 4 left!!! Registration should not take long at all......

BBQ Area

Does anyone know if there is going to be a bbq area? There is this one area of the building on the scaled down model that shows grass on the higher floors. Maybe its a driving range?

Does anyone know if there is going to be a bbq area? There is this one area of the building on the scaled down model that shows grass on the higher floors. Maybe its a driving range?

I recommend looking at your feature sheet, I'm sure if there is an BBQ area Monarch would have emphasised it in the sales brochure ~

But as I recall, there were no mentioning of a BBQ Terrace ... having a lack of amenities is what helped to keep prices LOW on this project, which were reasons I decided to not pursue a unit here ~

Sheiddie ... I'm assuming you are not talking about the grassed area north of EQ1, that area is supposed to be an extension of the publicly accessible Scarborough City Centre Civic Square (as a condition of approval for these 3 condos) :)

Looking at the Amenities listed for EQ1 + EQ2 (as shown on Monarch's website), there's no mentioning of any rooftop/terrace BBQ area:

http://www.monarchgroup.net/Community.aspx?CommunityID=427
http://www.monarchgroup.net/Community.aspx?CommunityID=428

EQ1 Amenities

eq1 at Equinox, a brand new condominium in the heart of Scarborough City Centre. This popular condominium address in Scarborough will offer one of the most convenient locations in Toronto, next door to the shops and services at the Scarborough Town Centre, easy access to the SRT station and adjacent to Highway 401.

eq1 will rise to make a unique architectural statement on Scarborough's skyline. This magnificent high-rise will offer a range of suite types and penthouses. Suite sizes range from 310 sq.ft. for a studio to 1161 sq.ft. for a Penthouse suite. The Scarborough Town Centre area is experiencing tremendous growth, and eq1 will enhance the lifestyle opportunities in this centrally located urban community.

eq1 Club
  • Designer decorated special occasion/party room complete with caterer's kitchen and bar
  • Cards playing Room
  • Equipped theatre available for private screenings
  • Fitness room with cardio, yoga and aerobics area, offering TV viewing while you work out complete with commercial grade fitness equipment

EQ2 Amenities

eq2 – just steps to the Scarborough SRT, you’re connected to the subway and all the energy of downtown Toronto. The clubs, galleries, shops, restaurants, big league sports and concert venues. Or if you’re driving, jump onto the 401 and DVP to your downtown destinations, or enjoy your neighbourhood with a whole system of waterway and ravine parklands along Highland creek for walking, biking or jogging.

eq2 will offer more of the popular suite designs at EQ1 and will also offer a tempting collection of one-bedroom, one-bedroom-plus-den and two-bedroom suites. With exceptional living spaces and for prices like this in one of Toronto’s most convenient location, these suites are sure to go quickly.

eq2 club
  • Designer decorated special occasion/party room complete with caterer's kitchen and bar
  • Sports lounge with billiards table and table tennis
  • Cards Area
  • Equipped theatre available for private screenings
  • Fitness room with cardio, yoga and aerobics area, offering TV viewing while you work out complete with commercial grade fitness equipment

really? could you share some details or interior photo examples??

Back