Emerald Park Condos (Bazis International, Plaza, Metropia) - Real Estate

This may vary by floor number.

But if we assume that this unit is on one of the higher floors, and that the unit was purchased recently, then the owner would probably have paid anywhere between 550,000 and 580,000 for the unit. This is including parking space, locker and taxes.

This however is a terrace unit, which means it is one floor number 4.

Last edited:
This may vary by floor number.

But if we assume that this unit is on one of the higher floors, and that the unit was purchased recently, then the owner would probably have paid anywhere between 550,000 and 580,000 for the unit. This is including parking space, locker and taxes.

This however is a terrace unit, which means it is one floor number 4.

I always thought the terrace units are above 30th floor.
As I remember each higher floor would increase about $500-1000 on total price.
Also the 4th floor will be abscent in respect to Chinese believes.

Yeah Emerald park didn't skip any 4s. 13 is the only number that doesn't exist.

Hey guys, I have a unit in Emerald park and just received a letter from Bazis that occupancy date is set for October 2014. I'm currently living abroad and was planning to visit Toronto this summer, but because the occupancy date is set on October I was thinking about changing my flight schedule so I can finish off the condo closing deal myself.

My questions is - is this October date realistic? Or is it much more likely that there will be another delay?
If there will be another delay I want to stick with my initial plan to visit Toronto in August..

Hey guys, I have a unit in Emerald park and just received a letter from Bazis that occupancy date is set for October 2014. I'm currently living abroad and was planning to visit Toronto this summer, but because the occupancy date is set on October I was thinking about changing my flight schedule so I can finish off the condo closing deal myself.

My questions is - is this October date realistic? Or is it much more likely that there will be another delay?
If there will be another delay I want to stick with my initial plan to visit Toronto in August..

I doubt it's ready by October. I'm thinking 2015 to be honest.

Was told by the developer that
October dates are confirmed occupancy and are firm dates.

Last edited:
Emerald.jpg
Emerald 2.jpg

Attachments

• Emerald.jpg
    Emerald.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 963
  • Emerald 2.jpg
    Emerald 2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 954
Hi I have an interim occupancy date in January 2015. Anyone knows if this will be further delayed? I drove by the project the other day and I'm getting the impression January 2015 is a no go. Let me know your thoughts.

Hi I have an interim occupancy date in January 2015. Anyone knows if this will be further delayed? I drove by the project the other day and I'm getting the impression January 2015 is a no go. Let me know your thoughts.

Really depends on which tower and what floor,.... But then again these guys have a solid reputation for over promising and consistently delivering late,..... Anyways,...

32 storey west tower looks like bottom half should be done by then,... 5 to 9 were already done by mid October,....

40 storey east tower looks like bottom 10 should be done by then,.... but really depends on that tower's mechanical room being ready - right now mechanical room is still an empty cement shell only partially covered with curtain wall. If mechanical room isn't ready, then that whole east tower won't have proper ventilation, heat, water, etc,...

The rest of the site will remain a construction zone for another 6 months or so,... But all you really need is safe access from your lobby on Bogert to your unit

Last edited:
Hmmmm,.... in early November I was able to provide some photo of HullmarkCentre`s not yet open north TTC subway entrance and office tower hallway, lobby and washrooms; now let`s see some photo for EmeraldPark condos which won`t open to new residents until next month,.... first photo is rendering of kitchen, second is actually kitchen, third show dining-living room area but notice glass doesn`t provide a deep green shade,... yes, the mullions are ugly from inside too!,... a west tower corner unit that completed around Halloween,... Does the quality of the units reflect the rendering and the premium prices,....

Attachments

• EmeraldPark_KitchenPromo.JPG
    EmeraldPark_KitchenPromo.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 639
  • EmeraldParkWT11NE_kitchen.JPG
    EmeraldParkWT11NE_kitchen.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 636
  • EmeraldParkWT11NE_diningroom.JPG
    EmeraldParkWT11NE_diningroom.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 626
  • EmeraldParkWT11NE_bathroomshower.JPG
    EmeraldParkWT11NE_bathroomshower.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 633
  • EmeraldParkWT11NE_bathroomtub.JPG
    EmeraldParkWT11NE_bathroomtub.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 613
Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures Sunnyray.... especially with the presales illustrations... what a comparison. I guess it's always important to remember the end results aren't going to be the same. There is certainly a difference between the both, but we all know the APS always talks about substitutions etc... but it is fairly close.
The biggest change to me is the window differences... wish it could have been what the illustrations had - a larger picture window; but didn't think that was possible anyways.

Back