Emerald Park Condos (Bazis International, Plaza, Metropia) - Real Estate

Hey thanks~ that's some good info. It appears that you have the inside information on a lot of the topics. Your info is appreciated. Thanks.

Disadvantage:
1. No view
2. Resale will have to target more senior or with small family and not trendy singles
3. people throwing stuff down to your terrace.
4. possible more noise... but doubt it

5. paying occupancy fee the longest (for at least 5 months) until the building is registered.

I assume there are floors 4, 14, 24, 34 in this building then?

My parents bought into this project. The building looks like it's going to be pretty from the renderings. I'm just curious to know what kind of stores are going to be in the commercial space... anyone have any idea?

My parents bought into this project. The building looks like it's going to be pretty from the renderings. I'm just curious to know what kind of stores are going to be in the commercial space... anyone have any idea?

I'm thinking that there could be some dry cleaning places and a starbucks. Possibly some clothing stores and shoppers drug mart.

I'm thinking that there could be some dry cleaning places and a starbucks. Possibly some clothing stores and shoppers drug mart.

Haha, that wouldn't be too bad... I could get Starbucks and do some shopping while visiting the 'rents :)

I think there's already a Starbucks on the ground floor of the Shane Baghai towers on the east side of Yonge

Greating to all, I just found this nice place for discussion.
As a purchaser, There is one thing come up to mind. does anyone knows emerald park situation for HST? will they apply HST to the condo for closing ?THis project has been delayed for such a long time. I hope Bazis can do something about it, and remain the tax rate unchanged.

I never understood removing the 4s from the floor numbering system. If you're Chinese, wouldn't actually want them there so you could avoid them? Now when you buy on the 5th floor, you are actually living on the 4th floor, anyway.

I never understood removing the 4s from the floor numbering system. If you're Chinese, wouldn't actually want them there so you could avoid them? Now when you buy on the 5th floor, you are actually living on the 4th floor, anyway.

Yes... very true.... but when you tell people you live on the 4th floor, the association is there... versus, if you told someone you lived on the 5th floor, it wouldn't have that association dispite the fact, it is really the 4th floor.

Does anyone know today’s value of EP units? Or has anybody sold a condo at EP recently?
I found the following ad on the web. This is a terrace condo, and it seems the value has raised significantly. $689,000 for a 2 bedroom 923 sqft terrace condo!

Emerald Park Condo.jpg

Attachments

• Emerald Park Condo.jpg
    Emerald Park Condo.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 598

Back