E Condos (Bazis, Metropia, RioCan) - Real Estate -

so, the prices are ridiculous for this e condo... with parking the units less than 700 square feet are at least $800 per square footage... i wonder how much of these will be sold.

They are completely crazy, $675 per sq ft without parking and locker at Yonge and Eglinton?

are they out of their freaking mind !?!?!

parking space: $58,000 (only available for 2 bed suites over 700 sq ft)
parking maintenance fee: $150/m

so one would need to charge around $400+/m to break even for a freaking parking space.

storage unit: $5,000
locker maintenance fee: $29.95/m

need to charge $60+/m to break even if renting out.

are they out of their freaking mind !?!?!

parking space: $58,000 (only available for 2 bed suites over 700 sq ft)
parking maintenance fee: $150/m

so one would need to charge around $400+/m to break even for a freaking parking space.

storage unit: $5,000
locker maintenance fee: $29.95/m

need to charge $60+/m to break even if renting out.

Atrocious floor plans and ridiculous prices. $150/mo for parking maintainence is the highest I've ever seen thus far for these new projects (even the new standard of $60 or so seems insane). And this is Yonge and Eglinton, not Bloor!

Atrocious floor plans and ridiculous prices. $150/mo for parking maintainence is the highest I've ever seen thus far for these new projects (even the new standard of $60 or so seems insane). And this is Yonge and Eglinton, not Bloor!

This is a definitely rip-off. At least $800 per square foot with parking and locker, at least $600 per square foot without parking and locker at Yonge and Eglinton area definitely is a rip-off! For these e-condos, are not even worth a penny or an investment. You are right, this is not a BLOOR. What they are thinking?! Maintenance fees... RIDILICIOUS!

The monthly parking maintenance at Massey Tower is also $150/mo, but they’re utilizing an automatic parking lift which increases the cost…

Massey Tower is different than e-condos... the fact they are in downtown core with many stores, universities, etc... but what Yonge and Eglinton really has? Oh yeah, they got the same as in downtown, but not the thriving area as in downtown. I do not mind affording Massey Tower, especially it is in damn good location, and has LOTS LOTS of potential, even look at One King West, daily rental rates for hotels are high, so that leaves Massey Tower a great potential to rent out monthly more than you think. :)

The parking spot at 88 Scott costs $45k with a maintenance fee of $49.99 monthly. 88 Scott is perhaps the best high rise project going on in downtown Toronto with an unbeatable location. I really do not understand what these guys for E condos and Massey tower are thinking.

Wow, what a ripoff! I was thinking of investing in this project, but RioCan, Bazis etc. are out of their minds. How can anyone invest in this and make a profit? It's priced so high, the units are ridiculously small, the parking spot costs more than most parking spots in projects in the heart of downtown, and they probably have the craziest maintenance fees for parking I've ever seen, $150/mth just to maintain a parking spot? Are you kidding me? Does that fee include a monthly serving of filet mignon, lobster tail, and a bottle of fine wine?

Massey Tower is different than e-condos... the fact they are in downtown core with many stores, universities, etc... but what Yonge and Eglinton really has? Oh yeah, they got the same as in downtown, but not the thriving area as in downtown. I do not mind affording Massey Tower, especially it is in damn good location, and has LOTS LOTS of potential, even look at One King West, daily rental rates for hotels are high, so that leaves Massey Tower a great potential to rent out monthly more than you think. :)

I bought at Massey, nice two bed corner unit for $638/sqft. The better floor plans at E Condos basically start at $700/sqft.

I’m not familiar with the Yonge/Eglinton area, but $700/sqft here seems very expensive.

If you parked your car 365 days a year for 20 years at the Green P across the street, I'm sure it would come out cheaper than paying $58,000 for a spot, and then $1,800 a year to maintain that spot. That's of course if the Green P allows overnight parking.

I bought at Massey, nice two bed corner unit for $638/sqft. The better floor plans at E Condos basically start at $700/sqft.

I’m not familiar with the Yonge/Eglinton area, but $700/sqft here seems very expensive.

congrats johnzz - know massey is way better in the location, than e-condos! :)

If you parked your car 365 days a year for 20 years at the Green P across the street, I'm sure it would come out cheaper than paying $58,000 for a spot, and then $1,800 a year to maintain that spot. That's of course if the Green P allows overnight parking.

true, so therefore, purchasing parking at e-condos is not even worth a penny!
so does $58k parking comes with infinity view of downtown toronto? eh... that would be nuts.

from their press release said:
Ranging from 400 to 1200 sq ft., suites will be available in a range of layouts: studios, 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus den, 2 bedroom and 2 bedroom plus den. As always, Varacalli has designed spacious units with large windows and balconies in every suite.

Suites at E will start in the mid $200s, offering exceptional value for such a premiere location.

if prices start in the mid $200s for presumably the smallest unit at 400 sq ft, why does it seem to start at $675 psf?
i guess $270K is still considered the mid $200s

so, the prices are ridiculous for this e condo... with parking the units less than 700 square feet are at least $800 per square footage... i wonder how much of these will be sold.

They are completely crazy, $675 per sq ft without parking and locker at Yonge and Eglinton?

Back