News   Mar 28, 2024
 1K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 565     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 856     0 

"Downtown" elites?

If you don't conform to the message, you'll be sent for 're-education'. I'm reporting you to the Ford Truth Squad for monitoring. All Rights and Freedoms are no longer available. C'uz Doug says so. Majority Rule...
hahahaa.....majority rule, and don't you forget it.

Re-education through labour?

Man, I'm already doing that, slaving away to pay the banks so I can get rid of this debt and learn my lesson. Banks already have me by the bollocks, what're Ford's goons going to do?

Or is it re-education re-education? Like they'll sit me down and tell me why I don't need rights under a constitution and how minority rule governments are the pinnacle of democracy and how they have my best interests at heart and how dear leader loves me and cares about me over and over until I believe it (or pretend I do)?

Or do I get to pick?

Do you reckon they'd jail me if they knew I like my lysergics? Minister Elliott's health re-education camps, where they force feed you buck-a-beer til you learn your health essentials. Like how anal sex doesn't exist and how alcohol is good for you but psilocybin isn't and how opioid-addicted folk are a scab and need to be put in padded rooms ASAP.

What's North Korea like, anyway?

I was at the demo on Saturday, billed as a picnic not political. I have to say I am disgusted with the response to this attack on our democracy. The media were there, CBC, Global and CP24 and were very carefully cherry picking the on-cam speakers, seeking out the crazies and the usual demo crowd. The fact is there were perfectly ordinary people there, with their kids too, just trying to find some like-minded citizens who understand that if politicians ignore the law our polite law-abiding society goes to hell.
Trudeau was in Brampton sucking up to the suburbs. The whole thing just disgusts me, I don't even care what political party it is - it's just plain wrong.
I just can't believe that a petty man in a cheap suit can undermine our society so easily - Go back to your pool hall Mr Polyester!!!!

The 'elites' seem decidedly not elite when it comes to getting things done that will improve their lives.

Back