News   Apr 16, 2024
 145     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 2.3K     5 

Councillors under investigation

Tory got re-elected and probably won't pursue a third term.
I am sure he will sleep fine.

I don't think he was so definitive after this last election. In any case, he could easily have argued his support has nothing to do with the behaviour of the councillor part of parcel of this case, etc.

AoD

Let's be honest, if convicted, we all know Grimes wont be removed from office as our system usually likes to go for the nice slapping of the wrist.

What I do hope is that the man is barred from running from future municipal elections, what he did was improper and makes me wonder if he didnt disclose expenses properly for other municipal elections as well. At this rate, barring him from running for future elections is probably the only way this man will ever get out of office since many constituents have some kind of fad with electing him.

As for DiCiano, I think this is just the beginning for him. He seems a lot more suspect.

Last edited:
1543883440353.png

Grimey (and Mammo) are still under investigation for the Parking Authority matters and that is, potentially, far more serious. It will be interesting if Tory give Grimes a major role with this hanging over his head.

Grimey (and Mammo) are still under investigation for the Parking Authority matters and that is, potentially, far more serious. It will be interesting if Tory give Grimes a major role with this hanging over his head.

He's back chairing the Exhibition Place board, making sure it's "open for business." Be it a shady club owner, a convention operator, or a professional sports behemoth.

Back