News   Apr 23, 2024
 422     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 374     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 619     0 

Coffee Time

The Coffee Time at the end of the Junction at Dundas and Dupont is done. Windows are papered over, and the entire property, including the parking lot, is fenced off. Wonder if there's a development brewing?

It'd be another great opportunity for a flatiron...

Photo of that Coffee Time mentioned.

Also, some discussion about it here:

20200307_154951.jpg

Now the sketchy Coffee Time at the corner of Bloor and Lansdowne is done. A few months back, the one in Parkdale, which is the only one that renovated, also closed. Other than the one at Bloor and Dundas, are there any locations left of this horrid chain?

Now the sketchy Coffee Time at the corner of Bloor and Lansdowne is done. A few months back, the one in Parkdale, which is the only one that renovated, also closed. Other than the one at Bloor and Dundas, are there any locations left of this horrid chain?

Last time I went by that area, the Coffee Time at Eglinton West & Winona (opposite of where Marlee Ave begins) was still open.

The relatively recently relocated Coffee Time at Pape and Gowan is still there, though it is currently closed due to the pandemic.

And boom - now the one at Bloor and Dundas is gone. The last few months have seen an outright slaughter of this lousy chain.

Will Pizza Pizza follow? I've noticed a number of prominent locations of theirs closed even before the pandemic hit...

Last time I went by that area, the Coffee Time at Eglinton West & Winona (opposite of where Marlee Ave begins) was still open.

We used to pick up our meth near there and go straight to this place to test the wares, so to speak. Tells you all you need to know about Coffee Time! ?

Will Pizza Pizza follow? I've noticed a number of prominent locations of theirs closed even before the pandemic hit...

I wish. Pizza Pizza is a travesty.

Back