News   Dec 13, 2019
 1.3K     3 
News   Dec 13, 2019
 666     1 

Coffee Time

mjl08

Member Bio
Reaction score
Another Coffee Time that was relatively clean and respectable in the 90s was the location on Yonge across from Summerhill station.

Mustapha

Member Bio
Reaction score
The best Coffee Time in my mind was the now closed one (closed about 2 years ago) at Yonge and Golfdale on the NE corner. Clean as a whistle and very nice Korean lady owners.

I walked by the CT at Coxwell and Gerrard a few days ago.. 2 unwashed seniors sitting inside. How do the owners even pay the rent?

Admiral Beez

Member Bio
Reaction score
Yes! This is worth celebrating! The sketch factor of that intersection will go down massively.
When the Winchester and Parliament Coffee Tim closed it dramatically improved the area.

But after watching that video, I feel a little ashamed of my initial reaction. Those folks need a coffee place too, but why can’t it be nice? WTH Coffee Time, why do you always make your places so sketch?

Last edited:

AlvinofDiaspar

Member Bio
Reaction score
When the Winchester and Parliament Coffee Tim closed it dramatically improved the area.

But after watching that video, I feel a little ashamed of my initial reaction. Those folks need a coffee place too, but why can’t it be nice? WTH Coffee Time, why do you always match your places so sketch?
Because it would be so difficult to make money out of this clientele - and who else would want to go to a store like that (rightly or wrongly), given the sample of reactions we have seen here and elsewhere?

AoD

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny Au

Member Bio
Reaction score
Near the North York, York, & Old Toronto tripoint
Last edited by a moderator: