News   Apr 23, 2024
 102     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 603     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 414     0 

CityPlace Retail

I haven't tried that sushi place yet; there's also a Japanese restaurant on Queen's Quay near Bathurst and an Ichiban Sushi at QQ & Rees.

There's a pet store not right at Cityplace but a nice walking distance (with the dog of course!) on Queen's Quay just west of Spadina. It's not a Starbucks, but isn't there a coffee shop on Bremner east of Spadina?

I think I recall seeing a pet store at one of the CP buildings along Front street.

There are building permits up in the window at 4k Spadina. Anyone know what is going in that space?

Permits to build the Fox and Fiddle are posted on the glass. And it appears they are starting the prep the interior. Anyone know how long it would take to renovate a space to become a restaurant?

Two retail spaces along the ground level of Neo have been taken. One is Liberty Sharwama. Not too sure about the other. It has a reception area with some customized shelvings; I am assuming some sort of clinic.
So a total of 3 retail spaces have been taken the past short while, including the Fox and Fiddle space. Very nice...

Two retail spaces along the ground level of Neo have been taken. One is Liberty Sharwama. Not too sure about the other. It has a reception area with some customized shelvings; I am assuming some sort of clinic.
So a total of 3 retail spaces have been taken the past short while, including the Fox and Fiddle space. Very nice...

Nice! I wasn't expecting the Shawarma place! I think the other one is another dentist office.

There looks to be some activity in the empty unit on Fort York across from Sobeys (Next door to CIBC). A For Lease sign is still up, but I noticed lights on in there, and some work going on inside.

Didn't see anything happening in the unit next to CIBC.

By the way, F&F is scheduled to open end of June. Save up your beer money...

The unit beside Liberty Shawarma is going to be a Pharmacy with a medical walk-in clinic. The coming soon signs are on the windows for these two side-by side units.
I hear Tea Shop 168 is going to be opening up beside TD Bank (beside the Dental Office). Can't wait for that.

The unit beside Liberty Shawarma is going to be a Pharmacy with a medical walk-in clinic. The coming soon signs are on the windows for these two side-by side units.

I hear Tea Shop 168 is going to be opening up beside TD Bank (beside the Dental Office). The door is always open because workers are fitting it out now.

The Tuck Shop in Harbour View Estates is opening a new location at Panorama. They will have a small cafe in there too.

Lots of exciting openings this summer at CityPlace!

If that photo doesn't work I've got a couple of nice PDFs showing the cityplace retail stuff. Send me a message if interested.

Back