Centro Condos (Henderson Developments) - Real Estate -

hi irene :) yes we can vote to have him removed but unfortunately we cannot do that until there is a Board of Directors and this doesnt get established until AFTER the building is registered - which is more BS.

I also would like to rant:
I came home today to find, like many others, my unit had been entered without prior notice and my TV bench was moved out of place (literally in the middle of the room) and not put back, and the bathroom fan was left running. This really does tick me off because before they would leave a notice or call the day of to ask if they could enter but today no notification at all. I have emailed Tammy and cc Jai - we'll see what they say but this is absolutely ridiculous. I am really disturbed at the fact that as an owner deciding to sleep in one week day naked could lead to a stranger standing in your unit - how *$%@&# up is that! - just saying.

I agree with you both, Jai needs to go. Hopefully one or more of us gets onto the board...I actually spoke to him about going on the board and he seemed pretty worried about where my allegiances would lie.

I actually complained about the room entry to Dominus as well as the head of construction - now they call me the day before, every time they need to enter my unit.

I agree with you both, Jai needs to go. Hopefully one or more of us gets onto the board...I actually spoke to him about going on the board and he seemed pretty worried about where my allegiances would lie.

I actually complained about the room entry to Dominus as well as the head of construction - now they call me the day before, every time they need to enter my unit.

I too also complained and now there is a sticker on my door that says "permission to enter - NO". I actually came home yesterday to a notice on my door as well as a email from Dominus requesting permission to enter. I feel much better now.

haha i hear you both

i need to put a sticker of my own that says permission to enter NO cause even though i told them that, they still enter my unit and never notify me

what if i wanted to walk around naked during the day or use the bathroom with the door open, just saying LOL

i want to know who is the idiot today that disconnected their ceiling speakers that caused the fire alarm to go off....this always happens when new residents move in, they do some stupid shit and the alarm rings

wait, altitude....you mean no one else does that??? (walk around naked/use the bathroom with the door open) :)

and i think we should definitely try and get on that board lol

haha i hear you both

i need to put a sticker of my own that says permission to enter NO cause even though i told them that, they still enter my unit and never notify me

what if i wanted to walk around naked during the day or use the bathroom with the door open, just saying LOL

i want to know who is the idiot today that disconnected their ceiling speakers that caused the fire alarm to go off....this always happens when new residents move in, they do some stupid shit and the alarm rings

I was talking to Christina (the sales agent) today because my uncle is interested in moving into the building. I learned a lot about Centro from talking to her. The games room is closed because that is going to become the sales centre soon, and someone will move into the townhouses the sales centre is currently in. There is a problem with the keyfobs because everyone should be able to have access to the party room and home theatres. She said to talk to the gatehouse about that. And she also told me about what they're building on the corner of borough and town centre court. They're building a fountain. I'm not sure how it'll look though. Also, when the fire alarm went off, I was very confused. The man on the PA could bearly speak english, and he never said what to do. I went down the stairs (I'm on the 31st floor!) and found that everything was normal in the lobby. No fire department, nothing. Aren't they supposed to say what happened and if you're supposed to leave your unit?

Thx for the update chazed, much appreciated.
Weird that they are putting the sales office in the game room - I thought the point of finishing the amenities would be so that the residents could use them...
Also, I don't think residents are supposed to have access to party room/theatre room just via key fob. I'm pretty sure you have to book both of them, for sure the party room, before they give you access, so I'm not sure she's right about that. The fobs seem to work for everything else.

No problem. That's what I thought too, but in other buildings, you have access but you still have to book it. So she may be right.

So apparently there's supposed to be some sort of grand opening event this coming week? I know a lot of Henderson people are coming over from Vancouver next week...anyone heard anything?

I haven't heard anything about that, but I'm sure not complaining. I was expecting everything to be finished in May! LOL

Where did you hear it Ontnut?

That's a little weird. An unveiling of those tiny statues? How come people didn't know about it? There isn't really a point in doing an unveiling if everyone doesn't know about it.

On a side note, the steam room was working today, and it's awesome! :D
Also, Ontnut, how did you lay out the furniture in your unit, the penthouse living area seems a bit strange to me.

Yeah I haven't seen the statue myself yet! haha

I also went to the steamroom last week! So sweet.

I kind of wonder if I've run into some of you already and not known it hahah :p

Mmm I have a sectional in the far corner facing the window. Have a tv stand between the two pillars. Coffee table between the two as well as some small ottomans/storage units. An expandable high table between kitchen and sectional with 4 bar stools. It was a little strange at first I agree, but it's worked out for me and looks pretty nice!

does anyone know what the suite entry for oct25/26 is talking about? it was posted on all our doors today, oct24

what is this light fixture they are modifying?

Back