Centro Condos (Henderson Developments) - Real Estate -

i had emailed jai asking about that too and this is the response i received today:

"In regards to the 5th floor amenities, Most of the major work is done, but we still have to get approval from the city. Builder is in the process of getting that approval. Still we can’t give any firm time frame for the availability of amenities area. We will keep the residents informed as more information becomes available."

Well at least they aren't giving us false completion dates like they were before...
It's been delayed nearly a year now...I'm still not exactly sure why, as we've had fairly good weather this year. I really don't understand, as I think you or others mentioned before, why there are still so few construction workers in the building. Most of my PDI elements are still not fixed despite numerous notices on my door regarding entry to suite to fix something. Mind you I closed and took possession over 2 months ago.

Well at least they aren't giving us false completion dates like they were before...
It's been delayed nearly a year now...I'm still not exactly sure why, as we've had fairly good weather this year. I really don't understand, as I think you or others mentioned before, why there are still so few construction workers in the building. Most of my PDI elements are still not fixed despite numerous notices on my door regarding entry to suite to fix something. Mind you I closed and took possession over 2 months ago.

From what I understand the same crowd of workers that were at our building from dawn til dusk are the same workers across the street at Monarch's Encore building. I guess the job over there is more important to do than to finish ours...

Also, does any one know who to escalate complaints to? I want to go above Jai.

From what I understand the same crowd of workers that were at our building from dawn til dusk are the same workers across the street at Monarch's Encore building. I guess the job over there is more important to do than to finish ours...

Also, does any one know who to escalate complaints to? I want to go above Jai.

Seriously? That's pretty poor...
I'm having a meeting with Jai probably on wednesday, definitely going to be voicing my concerns over the completion dates of amenities and units. After Jai, I think you'd have to speak with Henderson customer service themselves.

I cannot wait for everything to be finished so we can stop having to deal with living in a construction zone. I have not seen any work get done the past few weeks. Everything looks the same, and I don't even see construction people. The street level in front of the townhouses has looked the same for almost a month! At this pace, Encore across the street is going to be finished before Centro is!
On a side note, to Ontnut, you said there were problems with the upper penthouses? What do you mean? Were you affected in the lower penthouse?

On a side note, to Ontnut, you said there were problems with the upper penthouses? What do you mean? Were you affected in the lower penthouse?

I saw a single construction/paint guy in the elevator and he asked me if everything was ok with my unit because he saw me come from LPH. I said it was. He said that that's good because above me some of the penthouses had to be completely redone because of the city inspector. That said, I know for sure the one directly above me has people living in it already, so I'm sure it's not all of them.

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problem as me. For the past few days, I noticed someone or workers had entered my unit. He or she would open my laundry closet door or close the door to my Den?? (I guess, its for me to know that someone had entered my unit)
Yesterday, it seems like they had fixed my front door cause previously it was very hard to open and close. But no notice paper to let me know they were coming. But today, same thing happened, but I'm not too sure what they had fixed in my unit. No posting was on my door again regarding them coming in. I just find it very annoying not knowing when the workers are coming in my unit. It just seems like they are coming and going as they pleased. By the way, I do set my alarm system so I do know if anyone enters my unit. Please let me know if this happens to anyone of you too.
Thanks.

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problem as me. For the past few days, I noticed someone or workers had entered my unit. He or she would open my laundry closet door or close the door to my Den?? (I guess, its for me to know that someone had entered my unit)
Yesterday, it seems like they had fixed my front door cause previously it was very hard to open and close. But no notice paper to let me know they were coming. But today, same thing happened, but I'm not too sure what they had fixed in my unit. No posting was on my door again regarding them coming in. I just find it very annoying not knowing when the workers are coming in my unit. It just seems like they are coming and going as they pleased. By the way, I do set my alarm system so I do know if anyone enters my unit. Please let me know if this happens to anyone of you too.
Thanks.

I know that since there are lots of things to fix, some units, like mine, have authorized the builders to enter the unit to fix whatever is still incomplete. There used to be a small sticker on the door handle/frame that said "permission to enter". I don't know if that's the case still with your/other units. That said, I've seen that they usually post entry notices on my door a day or two before they actually enter.

Still no confirmation date. Spoke to concierge, they say amentities not open yet.
Outside looks fairly ready. I saw that they have the outdoor patio furniture in stock now (actually, they unloaded it in my parking spot which is how I know). Just BBQ and furniture to go imo.
Gym and pool both look ready but are locked, maybe some cleaning/finishing touches?
I know one of the billiards rooms beside the pool was open a week ago. Don't think the fridge was plugged in, but it was pretty much ready, sofa and coffee tables and bar stools all in.

The day that I'm leaving for 3 weeks, I see the notice in the elevator that says the amenities are open. Just my luck, LOL. If someone could take some pics of the facilities, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes, some amenities are open.

Open:
Pool
Hot tub
Sauna
Gym

Not Open:
Steam room - no power
Game/Billiards room
Theatre room

Not sure:
BBQ (the furniture is there, don't know if gas is on)
Firepit

Back