619     0 
News   Dec 04, 2020
 391     0 

Blue Jays

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Dodgers should definitely be favourites here, and they've been one of the strongest teams in baseball for years now. I kind of prefer the Rays to win it though. This is likely the best chance they'll ever have at winning the World Series. The only team in the AL East that I truly hate are the Yankees. I've always seen the Rays as a Moneyball type small market team that just works hard, especially beginning with the Joe Maddon days.

Last edited:

gabe

Member Bio
Reaction score
Blue Jays broadcaster Jerry Howarth retires after 36 seasons https://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/blue-jays-broadcaster-jerry-howarth-retires-36-seasons/

His voice will be greatly missed this season. He is such a class act! I really hope Jerry isn't replaced by the egomaniac Mike Wilner. I've listen to his call in radio show, he can't have a conversation without insulting and belittling people. I don't know what Sportsnet see's in this guy?
Good riddance Mike Wilnar you ignorant jerk! Now i can listen to the Jays radio show again. I couldn't stomach Wilner's snarky condescending attitude, he seem to enjoy belittling his callers. School yard bully style.

Richard White

Member Bio
Reaction score
Good riddance Mike Wilnar you ignorant jerk! Now i can listen to the Jays radio show again. I couldn't stomach Wilner's snarky condescending attitude, he seem to enjoy belittling his callers. School yard bully style.

I had an argument with him on Reddit recently. He was more than condescending.

gabe

Member Bio
Reaction score
I had an argument with him on Reddit recently. He was more than condescending.
Yeah that's Mike. He blocked me on Twitter a few years back, when i criticized the Jays pitching. He flew off the rails in his reply, then blocked me, so i couldn't respond. The dude was such a homer and a Rogers lap dog.

syn

Member Bio
Reaction score
I was always shocked at how Wilner would defend everything Ricciardi did. No matter how poor the results or how bad the move, he'd have an excuse ready to go.

After that it was hard for me to take him seriously.