News   Apr 25, 2024
 145     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 407     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Blue Jays

I am glad they are finally getting rid of the deadweight.

Stroman was a loud mouth, arrogant pitcher who thought he was better than everyone else. He was good when he kept his ego in check however.

Sanchez was ok when he was healthy but his blisters made him questionable on the regular.

That being said, the team can finally rebuild and hopefully get into contention again before their 100th anniversary.

I am glad they are finally getting rid of the deadweight.

Stroman was a loud mouth, arrogant pitcher who thought he was better than everyone else. He was good when he kept his ego in check however.

Sanchez was ok when he was healthy but his blisters made him questionable on the regular.

That being said, the team can finally rebuild and hopefully get into contention again before their 100th anniversary.
The Jays better win the World Series within 108 years of the last time they won it all in 1993.

The Astros won that trade, jeez what a horrible return for the Jays.

EAuMcB1XoAAxnJc.jpg

The Astros won that trade, jeez what a horrible return for the Jays.

EAuMcB1XoAAxnJc.jpg

I just said to someone that I highly doubt these bufoons will be here next year. They think they know what they are doing but look at how well Cleveland started doing AFTER they left.

They had some leeway when the players started to suck but after these recent idiotic trades with little to show for them someone will need to be accountable. They will need to dump Shatkins or face the music from the fans.

Jays' season in a one-day nutshell: Sanchez and Biagini involved in the Astros combined team no hitter. While Derek Fisher out with a face contusion after a fly ball in the face.

Whaddya gonna do....

Last edited:
Links work fine for me, Aaron Sanchez is a class act. Stroman should take notes!

What are we looking at here? The links are giving me error messages

The first post was about Sanchez taking out a whole page ad to thank Toronto and the Jays for his time here. The second was about Bichette's great start and making club history for being the first player to have multiple hits in 5 of his first 7 career MLB games.

Strange how the links aren't working for you though. The UT forums also now integrate Twitter links directly with graphics and all.

They're working now, not sure what was going on. They were the only links I was having trouble with.

Back