Blue Diamond Condos and Foxbar Towns (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

I am unable to open the washer/dryer appliances and the cupboard that sits directly over the oven/vent. These opened easily at my PDI appointment when the inspector opened them so they should be fine. I would be very appreciative if anyone can offer any tips/tricks from their experience in opening these.
Are you talking about the circular front loading door for washer/dryer? Just need to use a bit of force pulling on the door, preferably at eye level (ie. squat and pull the washer door open). It is a tight seal, which I guess is a good thing haha

Not sure about the top level cupboards with the closing pins, just note it on the 30 day form. One of mine doesn't retract back but used to, I think its a bit of a gimmick tbh and would rather have the same door design as the second level above the countertops with the palm sized cutouts behind the door. Hope that helps

Are you talking about the circular front loading door for washer/dryer? Just need to use a bit of force pulling on the door, preferably at eye level (ie. squat and pull the washer door open). It is a tight seal, which I guess is a good thing haha

Not sure about the top level cupboards with the closing pins, just note it on the 30 day form. One of mine doesn't retract back but used to, I think its a bit of a gimmick tbh and would rather have the same door design as the second level above the countertops with the palm sized cutouts behind the door. Hope that helps
Thank you for the pointers! I will give it another try this weekend.

Anyone have appliance issue..? I have issue with my dishwasher, and I messaged the property manager. Apparently, unless it's an installation issue, anything to do with appliance, you're on your own. I went ahead and called Bosch, and they told me to call a local technician who is affiliated with them, and present the original purchase receipt, which will act as a warranty. I asked around, and I have been told to contact the Sales office in order to access the information.

Quite frustrating how complex this process is...

Anyone have appliance issue..? I have issue with my dishwasher, and I messaged the property manager. Apparently, unless it's an installation issue, anything to do with appliance, you're on your own. I went ahead and called Bosch, and they told me to call a local technician who is affiliated with them, and present the original purchase receipt, which will act as a warranty. I asked around, and I have been told to contact the Sales office in order to access the information.

Quite frustrating how complex this process is...
Call Appliance Canada. They are the company that the developer used to buy the appliances. I called them and within a couple days the developer/property manager sent someone to my unit to fix the problem.

Call Appliance Canada. They are the company that the developer used to buy the appliances. I called them and within a couple days the developer/property manager sent someone to my unit to fix the problem.
So a technician did come by after I emailed the property manager. The technician took a brief look at the dishwasher, and the pipe connected to it, and told me that it doesn't look like a installation issue, hence I have to ask them (Appliance Canada/Bosch) directly.

Should I try calling Appliance Canada and see if they can provide me a different resolution?

THE LIST IS GETTING LONGER. In addition to the noisy exhaust fan and no under counter lighting, I also have no power to my dishwasher and the bottom produce drawer in fridge won’t go into the track. 😩

So a technician did come by after I emailed the property manager. The technician took a brief look at the dishwasher, and the pipe connected to it, and told me that it doesn't look like a installation issue, hence I have to ask them (Appliance Canada/Bosch) directly.

Should I try calling Appliance Canada and see if they can provide me a different resolution?
Doesn’t hurt to give them a call and see what resolution options they give you.

THE LIST IS GETTING LONGER. In addition to the noisy exhaust fan and no under counter lighting, I also have no power to my dishwasher and the bottom produce drawer in fridge won’t go into the track. 😩

The under counter lighting is a problem all units I have believe. We had someone come to our unit and drill in another lighting plate on the backsplash and install a wireless receiver on the outlet that the lights are connected to. Given that my backsplash has two pairs of outlets, I’m guessing one of those was supposed to be the light switch but the electrical guy messed up so now this wireless switch is their solution.

Still put it on your list (obviously)

Regarding the dishwasher, that sounds like a potential installation error so either contact property management or give Appliance Canada a call.

We were supposed to get possession of our unit at the end of May but recently got notified that our date has been pushed to mid-June. Our PDI still hasn't been scheduled. Is anyone in the same boat? I know Covid has caused delays but I am really hoping not to be pushed again. Just wondering if anyone has been hearing anything? We are on one of the top floors.

Doesn’t hurt to give them a call and see what resolution options they give you.
Will give them a call, thanks.

On a separate note, I asked the management office and they told me tenants can't officially rent out parking but they can do so unofficially (lol). I'm currently looking for a parking space if anyone is renting! Please send me a message on my profile or leave a comment here!

We were supposed to get possession of our unit at the end of May but recently got notified that our date has been pushed to mid-June. Our PDI still hasn't been scheduled. Is anyone in the same boat? I know Covid has caused delays but I am really hoping not to be pushed again. Just wondering if anyone has been hearing anything? We are on one of the top floors.
From what Ive seen on the rental market, occupancy is up to at least 23rd floor, though the north west corner unit for all floors seems to still be under construction (the construction elevator took up that part of the balcony)

Will give them a call, thanks.

On a separate note, I asked the management office and they told me tenants can't officially rent out parking but they can do so unofficially (lol). I'm currently looking for a parking space if anyone is renting! Please send me a message on my profile or leave a comment here!
Is the mailroom open, perhaps some people posted parking/locker rent ads there? If not, facebook group? Not sure if theres a group for the building online.

From what Ive seen on the rental market, occupancy is up to at least 23rd floor, though the north west corner unit for all floors seems to still be under construction (the construction elevator took up that part of the balcony)

Is the mailroom open, perhaps some people posted parking/locker rent ads there? If not, facebook group? Not sure if theres a group for the building online.
Hm, I will see if I can venture that possibility. thanks :)

hey, I have a parking that I wont be using for the next two months. if that might help in the interm
Hey, thanks for the offer. Unfortunately, I am currently renting a public parking spot monthly (which I already paid for the month of June), and I would have to give them a month notice :( Two months is too short of a term given the circumstance. Thanks again!

Back