Blue Diamond Condos and Foxbar Towns (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

Hey guys - this may be far fetched but worth a shot. When moving in I saw a couple purchase what appeared to be a couch from rove concepts. If you’re here can you offer your feedback?
Or if anyone on here has any insight on rove concept couches (porter to be specific)

ps - also waiting for my kitchen pot lights to be fixed. On a side note, my closet has a massive gap at the top. I was told this was not going to be fixed and it simply was a builder issue. Anyone else ?
I haven't bought any Rove Concepts furniture but have looked into them because I am always seeing their advertisements on Instagram, and the reviews are not good at all. The biggest complaint seems to be waiting ridiculous amounts of time for your furniture to arrive, followed by questionable quality for the money.

I haven't bought any Rove Concepts furniture but have looked into them because I am always seeing their advertisements on Instagram, and the reviews are not good at all. The biggest complaint seems to be waiting ridiculous amounts of time for your furniture to arrive, followed by questionable quality for the money.
thank you, I saw the reviews, definitely quite skeptical. Their pieces look beautiful online but not sure it’s worth the risk with such intense reviews

Anyone know where to go to request a new parking spot? Mines pretty far down and I’ll be using it every day

Anyone know where to go to request a new parking spot? Mines pretty far down and I’ll be using it every day
How far down or away from the elevator is your space? Like P4/5 or a corner spot? Not sure if we can request a new spot (without extra cost lol), I'm interested in this too if its possible.

When do we get assigned a parking spot? I'm not getting my unit til late May but was hoping I'd get some say in what spot I get. I haven't heard anything about parking.

How far down or away from the elevator is your space? Like P4/5 or a corner spot? Not sure if we can request a new spot (without extra cost lol), I'm interested in this too if its possible.
Considering that you cannot rent out parking until Unit Transfer Date (as per welcome package), my best assumption is that they will not be assigning new spots. Especially since they're selling vacant parking spots if you wish to buy one.

When do we get assigned a parking spot? I'm not getting my unit til late May but was hoping I'd get some say in what spot I get. I haven't heard anything about parking.
I was told no transfers can happen unless you connect with someone who would want to switch, I guess we'll wait to see when full occupancy happens!

Has anyone set up their internet yet? If so, how did you go about it?
Internet is included in the maintenance fees. You'll have to call Rogers and provide them with your address and they'll send someone at a time convenient to you to set up your modem. Just ensure you have the correct postal code. Google atm isn't right and gave us issues setting up internet so be sure to use M4V 0B2.

I'm eager to see how occupancy rolls out this Summer. Patiently waiting on a larger unit to come available for lease!

Thread for anyone who has purchased at Blue Diamond Condos, or in the Foxbar Towns, or anyone looking to.

Hi all, looking for an 02/Indigo/SW unit to start this summer (I can be flexible on timing). AAA tenant, no kids, no dogs, no smoking, pristine credit. My goal is to rent long-term if possible. Open to discussing this directly here - maybe it saves someone the cost of listing it!

I am unable to open the washer/dryer appliances and the cupboard that sits directly over the oven/vent. These opened easily at my PDI appointment when the inspector opened them so they should be fine. I would be very appreciative if anyone can offer any tips/tricks from their experience in opening these.

Back