Blue Diamond Condos and Foxbar Towns (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

I got my keys a few days ago, and moved a couple of stuff there so far. They have an online portal where you can book amenities such as moving elevators, but right now, it still needs work so you still have to go through concierge directly or via through email. So far, all the front desk people (customer care team) has been hospitable and friendly.

Anyone have any luck with fixing pdi items? Got my keys and noticed a few other pretty glaring things. I'm not in a rush to move in and would rather them fix first if possible.

Also - the kitchen has built in pot lights underneath the cabinetry. I found the power plug inside the cabinet on top of the hood vent, how do you connect this so it turns on with one of the wall switches?

Anyone have any luck with fixing pdi items? Got my keys and noticed a few other pretty glaring things. I'm not in a rush to move in and would rather them fix first if possible.

Also - the kitchen has built in pot lights underneath the cabinetry. I found the power plug inside the cabinet on top of the hood vent, how do you connect this so it turns on with one of the wall switches?
Hey! I had my PDI over a month ago and they haven't fixed anything. I was told it would be a while for them to fix it because of covid, and that they want to schedule a few units with similar issues at the same time.

Undermount lighting can be plugged in the cabinet above the oven however I was told my unit needed some wiring to be done so the fuse doesn't blow. The inspection guy mentioned that was a common issue so I'd check to make sure that isn't the case for you.

I have the exact issue in my unit. There is no way to turn off the lights without unplugging the lights from above the hood fan.

Someone messed up pretty badly it seems

I have the exact issue in my unit. There is no way to turn off the lights without unplugging the lights from above the hood fan.

Someone messed up pretty badly it seems
Hey! I had my PDI over a month ago and they haven't fixed anything. I was told it would be a while for them to fix it because of covid, and that they want to schedule a few units with similar issues at the same time.

Undermount lighting can be plugged in the cabinet above the oven however I was told my unit needed some wiring to be done so the fuse doesn't blow. The inspection guy mentioned that was a common issue so I'd check to make sure that isn't the case for you.
Awesome, thanks guys for confirming! Seems like we all have the wiring/fuse issue and these parts are all integrated with each other.

Nothing they caught from PDI was fixed, as others mentioned. I was told to fill in the Tarion Warranty forms and submit them.

For me, the hood vent works, but the lighting doesn't come on at all. Hopefully it is indeed a wiring issue that they will eventually fix.

On a separate note, does anyone have numbers for locker and parking maintenance fee? I can't seem to locate in my documents...

Thanks!

I did a virtual PDI for my 3rd floor condo. It went well. A copy was sent to me. I sent to my lawyer.
Today I submitted my list to Tarion. There was no under counter lighting switch and a very noisy hood fan.
I am now living out in the country. I could rent my unit temporarily if anyone needs to bridge a gap.

Last edited:
Nothing they caught from PDI was fixed, as others mentioned. I was told to fill in the Tarion Warranty forms and submit them.

For me, the hood vent works, but the lighting doesn't come on at all. Hopefully it is indeed a wiring issue that they will eventually fix.

On a separate note, does anyone have numbers for locker and parking maintenance fee? I can't seem to locate in my documents...

Thanks!
I think they are charging $60 on parking based on the occupancy maintenance numbers

I dont have a locker but I'd guess its around $20-30

Anyone currently get their occupancy....Does your stovetop work? .... The oven works - NOT the stovetop. Or maybe we dont know how to turn it on?

We should start sharing a list for your 30day inspection warranty....we already noticed:
---our backsplash kitchen they used the same type but they mixed up colour manufactured version so the tiles have a different shade to each other.
---minor variety of cracks. unfinished plaster, unpainted areas
My stovetop works, but not the oven... Anyone have the same problem or know who to call to repair appliances?

My stovetop works, but not the oven... Anyone have the same problem or know who to call to repair appliances?
We have directly contact Appliance Canada and they set up an appointment with Bosch who then call Foxbar when they are coming eesh

Thanks!
They are installing wireless switch .. same problem I had but just noticed they added a switch to the backsplash

We have directly contact Appliance Canada and they set up an appointment with Bosch who then call Foxbar when they are coming eesh
Wow good luck ! Turned out I'm the idiot here, apparently you had to set the clock first on the oven beforehand before using it (works as intended now). The customer care person said that to me over the phone but I thought it was bs. lol

Seems like the handyman came in and fixed a few minor things last week (paint, loose door handles). Nothing done to the lights yet.

Hey guys - this may be far fetched but worth a shot. When moving in I saw a couple purchase what appeared to be a couch from rove concepts. If you’re here can you offer your feedback?
Or if anyone on here has any insight on rove concept couches (porter to be specific)

ps - also waiting for my kitchen pot lights to be fixed. On a side note, my closet has a massive gap at the top. I was told this was not going to be fixed and it simply was a builder issue. Anyone else ?

Back