Blue Diamond Condos and Foxbar Towns (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

We are in the Foxbar collection (i.e. the "upgraded" units on the top few floors) and even then a microwave wasn't included for us either. We paid extra to have a built-in one added to our kitchen. However, we knew this when we bought and pointed it out as strange at the time, so we always knew this would be the case. I believe at least some of the units in 101 St Clair have microwaves.
Unfortunately I purchased later when only a handful of units were left and they did not allow any upgrades! Lucky you guys were able to!

Church should still be an asset on the balance sheet for this community (Blue Diamond, 101, 111 St Clair) - hopefully rental revenue for the space (which looks high end, doubt it'll be cheap to host a private function there) offset future maintenance fee hikes.
Totally guessing here, but I suspect there's still going to be a restaurant, but instead is housed inside the event space. No idea about the courtyard, the site still has a lot of scaffolding and construction there last time I saw. There are a ton of paid parking garages on St Clair towards yonge, which should address the parking issue.
I loved the restaurant and courtyard idea! I hope you're right that there will still be one! 🙏

I've got my PDI scheduled for next week. How long does it take and how much longer until getting occupancy?
fyi - email was stuck in my spam folder, in case some of you are still waiting on it.

I am getting occupancy and asked to get insurance ... this would be Tenants Insurance correct? Not Condo Insurance.

I am getting occupancy and asked to get insurance ... this would be Tenants Insurance correct? Not Condo Insurance.
That is correct. Since the ownership of the unit still belongs to the builder, you would need tenant's insurance.

Do they require insurance prior to getting the keys?

So they finally got back to me. My PDI is set for March 31st, and my occupancy, unless told otherwise, is still set for April 7th. I also sent in the registration form for Provident which was successful. I was able to sign-up for their e-bill online with the given customer number they provided.

Anyone currently get their occupancy....Does your stovetop work? .... The oven works - NOT the stovetop. Or maybe we dont know how to turn it on?

We should start sharing a list for your 30day inspection warranty....we already noticed:
---our backsplash kitchen they used the same type but they mixed up colour manufactured version so the tiles have a different shade to each other.
---minor variety of cracks. unfinished plaster, unpainted areas

So they finally got back to me. My PDI is set for March 31st, and my occupancy, unless told otherwise, is still set for April 7th. I also sent in the registration form for Provident which was successful. I was able to sign-up for their e-bill online with the given customer number they provided.
Where did you get the Provident registration form? I have my PDI on the 29th and haven't heard anything else yet.

FYI for those that do not know yet, monthly maintenance fees include Rogers Ignite 500u internet according to a broacher included in the welcome package . However, when I called to setup the internet yesterday, the confirmation email I got said gigabit internet will be setup (still included in maintenance fees).

Where did you get the Provident registration form? I have my PDI on the 29th and haven't heard anything else yet.
I got an email from my realtor, not directly from the builder, saying that I need to fill out a form and send it to customer support at Pemi. They also said I need to do it at least 3 weeks prior to my occupancy for a smooth transition.

Back