News   Jul 12, 2024
 976     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 851     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 346     0 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

I'm hearing there are some pretty big plans with regards to the base of the entire building

What could this mean? Ashleys isn't going anywhere, Indigo seems good for now. Maybe Birks could go. Or are you referring to some sort of external patio action?
Certainly the Manulife entrance off Bloor could be enhanced by opening it up and moving that staircase.

I see talk of Eataly coming to Yorkville ... wonder if it could be this space ... or maybe 1 Bloor east.

Brooks Brothers is open and Banana Republic has finished their renos. Would be great to see more of the vacant spaces leased. Bloor is shaping up quite nicely.

That Miele showroom in i42's first photo is already gone. Geez, now where am I gonna get new vacuum bags?

I didn't even realize that Miele in Yorkville was a pop-up.

What could this mean? Ashleys isn't going anywhere, Indigo seems good for now. Maybe Birks could go. Or are you referring to some sort of external patio action?
Certainly the Manulife entrance off Bloor could be enhanced by opening it up and moving that staircase.

So long as the Bloor Street Market doesn't close.

So long as the Bloor Street Market doesn't close.

Amen to that ! Can't imagine - they renovated just a couple of years ago - and they are always packed -its the only decent grocery store neighbourhood and with more condos going up in the area I think there will be even more demand

The Bloor Street Market could actually use more space, it can get really crowded in there. Once I move in next month across the street, it will be my go to supermarket.

The Bloor Street Market could actually use more space, it can get really crowded in there. Once I move in next month across the street, it will be my go to supermarket.

Agree - just don't know where they would expand into

I too am curious about the prior post claiming changes are in play for the Manulife Centre - I jus wonder what the plans are - its a great mall.

Anyone know exactly where this is?

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4W 3E2

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 14 165017 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: May 30, 2014

Project: Multiple Unit Building Interior Alterations

Description: Interior alterations to commercial unit on street level (Unit C 120) for restaurant with 12 seats. Tenant - "Tim Hortans".

Back