News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 891     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 354     0 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

So, whomever it is that writes these spells it "Hortans"? That's the second one you're reported in the last month that way I think!

Is Bru changing its name? The sign just says "espresso and gelato" (or something like that) right now.

So who's shutting down? Or will it be inside? And is 150 Bloor closing?

I think its been shut down for while - I remember looking for it a month ago and surprised to find it not there - I thought maybe it was due to construction. Glad to hear its opening again - I think both Bloor street locations can handle it . Also I think the Starbucks location in Yorkville is gone due to construction.

I think its been shut down for while - I remember looking for it a month ago and surprised to find it not there - I thought maybe it was due to construction. Glad to hear its opening again - I think both Bloor street locations can handle it . Also I think the Starbucks location in Yorkville is gone due to construction.

The store on Cumberland and Bay is still there as I walked by just a couple of days ago. And I'm pretty sure the one next to Prairie Girl (150 Bloor) is still there, though I could be wrong.

UPDATE: Walked by 150 Bloor today and the Starbucks is most definitely still open. A lot of people like to use the patio when it's nice out.

Last edited:
Does anyone of u know when the holt renfrew men's store will open??? On bloor.

I can't recall if this has been answered but what is happening with the men's collection at the current Holt's- is it still remaining or is the space going to be converted to expand the women's collection. thanks.

Zara founder Amancio Ortega Gaona buying first Canadian property in Toronto for $255-million.........150 Bloor St W.

I can't recall if this has been answered but what is happening with the men's collection at the current Holt's- is it still remaining or is the space going to be converted to expand the women's collection. thanks.

Menswear will be sold at both locations according to a Holt Renfrew. I don't think they've said anything beyond that.

Back