1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 866     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 349     0 

Black Lives Matter Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon, WK. That's an inoffensive article about a progressive day camp with great lunches. What would were you expecting?

When you send your kid to the Jewish summer camp, or the Athletics summer camp, or the Christian summer camp, or the all-white-boys-go-canoeing summer camp, how is that different? (Other that your distaste of BLM, of course.)

Just like these camps?:

Over 500 murders in Chicago so far this year, mostly black on black - where is the outrage from black lives matter?

I am so sick of reading/hearing this....BLM's issue is primarily to fight racism against black people, most specifically by police. I'm not all for their tactics and some of their contentions but statements like this can be interpreted as "police brutality? unfair treatment? hey, forget that, deal with your own violence first". Really offputting imho.

I am so sick of reading/hearing this....BLM's issue is primarily to fight racism against black people, most specifically by police. I'm not all for their tactics and some of their contentions but statements like this can be interpreted as "police brutality? unfair treatment? hey, forget that, deal with your own violence first". Really offputting imho.

Supporting a group that think they could say or do anything to fight racism? Good job! :rolleyes:

Tonight's statement from Pride Toronto:

CsxJOX9UAAAjEfL.jpg

Attachments

• CsxJOX9UAAAjEfL.jpg
    CsxJOX9UAAAjEfL.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 399
BLM TO does not come out of nowhere, and WE white pi po do not have any right to tell them what they can say or how they can say it publicly or in their private communications with each other. If you don't want a discussion about real issues maybe a new thread - perhaps I Hate the War on White People - would be more appropriate for those who want to define, dominate and confuse the "debate".

BLM TO does not come out of nowhere, and WE white pi po do not have any right to tell them what they can say or how they can say it publicly or in their private communications with each other. If you don't want a discussion about real issues maybe a new thread - perhaps I Hate the War on White People - would be more appropriate for those who want to define, dominate and confuse the "debate".

IMO we need to take the colour label out of the equation and see how fast all the arguments collapse.

“War on Blacks”, “War on Christians”, “War on Cars”, “War on (insert label here)” are just slogans to sell people agendas. Actual problems exist but are not properly dealt with because that’s not good politics. Egging on mobs is a popular tool of the *“Haves” to divide the *“Have Nots” so the former can keep pulling the strings.

For the record, BLM(TO) is a sect of The (New) Black Panthers and as such promote the same divisiveness through nationalism just like so many other organizations that yes include the KKK, and UKIP for examples.

“Confuse” or it’s derivatives are commonly used when arguments stray from the comfortable black or white choices, no pun intended.

*These are over used terms but I feel they are the best to describe the parties involved.

I agree...people/groups are allowed to "specialize" to whatever degree they like, so yea...black-on-black crime can be totally irrelevant to the BLM & BLMTO agenda. And it undermines the serious relevant problems associated with BLM & BLMTO by bringing it up.

But I disagree that people bring it up as an excuse to say that any actual anti-black racism and police brutality against blacks that may exist is an unjustified concern. It is more for the purpose of pointing out the insincerity, lies and blindness to facts or reality practiced by BLM & BLMTO.

Blacks crying white racism in the absence of any actual white racism and paranoia over what you think white people's racist motives and intentions are is simply a reflection of their own anti-white bigotry and racial insecurities, and by claiming blacks are victims and whites are perpetrators, you have just dehumanized both sides.

Claiming their is some powerful conspiracy of systemic anti-black racism/genocide in the Toronto police force as BLMTO does, and then use the case of Andrew Loku as your poster-boy evidence (100% justified shooting and certainly not racially motivated regardless) tells you just how far out of touch with reality they are.

Racism and discimination against blacks isn't limited to policing. Are you really so stupid to believe that gang violence is not connected to racism and discrimination in any way? I find that astounding. And I say that as someone who is neither white or black.

Racism and discimination against blacks isn't limited to policing. Are you really so stupid to believe that gang violence is not connected to racism and discrimination in any way? I find that astounding. And I say that as someone who is neither white or black.
Part and parcel of tribalism.

I agree...people/groups are allowed to "specialize" to whatever degree they like, so yea...black-on-black crime can be totally irrelevant to the BLM & BLMTO agenda. And it undermines the serious relevant problems associated with BLM & BLMTO by bringing it up.

But I disagree that people bring it up as an excuse to say that any actual anti-black racism and police brutality against blacks that may exist is an unjustified concern. It is more for the purpose of pointing out the insincerity, lies and blindness to facts or reality practiced by BLM & BLMTO.

Blacks crying white racism in the absence of any actual white racism and paranoia over what you think white people's racist motives and intentions are is simply a reflection of their own anti-white bigotry and racial insecurities, and by claiming blacks are victims and whites are perpetrators, you have just dehumanized both sides.

Claiming their is some powerful conspiracy of systemic anti-black racism/genocide in the Toronto police force as BLMTO does, and then use the case of Andrew Loku as your poster-boy evidence (100% justified shooting and certainly not racially motivated regardless) tells you just how far out of touch with reality they are.

LOL, you're completely lost.

That's a convenient way of saying you can't answer my question. You're not going to persuade anyone if you don't even make an attempt to actually express something that supports your opinion.

I wouldn't get too concerned, as the only person he is trying to persuade, is himself. What you are witnessing is nothing more than the desperate attempts to rationalize support for what is very clearly becoming an untenable position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back