News   Aug 23, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 1.7K     4 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 535     0 

Big giant update! Mosaic, MLS, Telus, RBC, Ritz, B/A + more!

• Thread starter Sir Novelty Fashion
  • Start date
Re: Big giant update! Mosaic, MLS, Telus, RBC, Ritz, B/A + m

Great! Thanks!

I keep forgetting about Malibu, glad to see that it's well above ground. Great pics.

Yes, the black windows on 1 St Thomas are terrible. It's hardly above the Regency.

I think it will look fine, first of all it prevents people from complaining about it been "too white". It will come together when all the bronze balcony railings get installed.

PICS

Thank you for the update.

Will the Trump building cover the p-lot behind the sales centre? or will it only be on the area of the sales centre?
Bothways it looks pretty small.

And do the Rocp buildings make an impact on the skyline or not too much? what major intersectiona are they near?

Thanks

Big update

Sir Novelty: An amazing update! Thank you for your trouble in taking these and posting them.

Toronto continues to build upward and upward. After all this time, we should be used to it, but it's still somewhat amazing.

Re: Big update

Wow - you did what I could not and braved the frigid temperatures for the sake of a photo update!
Excellent work!

Re: PICS

Will the Trump building cover the p-lot behind the sales centre? or will it only be on the area of the sales centre?
Bothways it looks pretty small.
AFAIK It will cover both.

And do the Rocp buildings make an impact on the skyline or not too much? what major intersectiona are they near?

They're located near College & Yonge, and I think they've made a nice impact in the downtown-midtown skyline.

*Except* from the south, i.e. the Bay/Old City Hall axis...

Great update. Love the commentary about Metropolis.

You know what they say: Ducts are the new frieze.

Didn't they say that 30-odd years ago, when the Pampy opened in Paris?

And Lloyds in London:

pglondonlloydsbuilding.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, all. Somehow makes it worthwhile...

I much enjoy these pics. Hopefully Metropolis will look better once the ads are up. LOL at whoever said "ducts are the new frieze".

Remember that 70s Diamond/Myers were ductaholics as well...

Update

Only that Lloyd's spent more on their ducts than the entire Metropolis site costs. To bad Metropolis won't look more like Lloyd's- one of my favorite buildings..

p5

Back