News   Oct 04, 2024
 2.2K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 4.1K     5 

Best Strip Club

I have a few nominees, but I can see this thread being shut down pronto.

Hey, I'll allow it.. I wanna hear some good places to go! :hat

Ok, don't kill me for suggesting a place in Mississauga, but I nominate Diamonds Cabaret. They have a lot of fun with amateur night on Mondays. You didn't hear me say that.

Who me? :eek:

Truth be told I'm only half serious, strip clubs arn't my thing; but it's good to know, where's good to go, just in case, you know? :b

wow someone beat me to it..

DIAMONDS in misssauga!! wow grab a few guy friends, some beer money and go see it in action on double trouble lesbian night... OMG amazing. LOL

I don't go often but it's a lot better than the overrated house of lancaster and the atmosphere kicks the crap out of the brass rail and the airport perve hangouts...

I have only been to one because it is my friends favourite. Fairbanks at Dufferin & Eglinton. The building is a hole really but I guess there are more asians there.

Of course. We aren't going there for the clientelle... that is for sure.

Remington´s sucks... all the guys are ugly! That place is just wrong - how NOT to run a strip club. If you´re gay, the strip clubs in Montreal are sooo much better!

I had my bachelor party at Locomotion in Mississauga. My friends decided that was the best place b/c of the lax stripping rules in that city allow for an anything goes policy and believe me, the girls did not shy away from contact.

Not that I'm a regular visitor to these places :rolleyes , but...Whiskey a Go-Go (lots of inter-stripper interaction) does the job. Brass Rail stinks.

Back