News   Jul 23, 2024
 490     2 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 432     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 470     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

^It isn't open yet. BA's website says it's opening in October. Scotia Plaza's end is done, but there is no access through yet.

^It isn't open yet. BA's website says it's opening in October. Scotia Plaza's end is done, but there is no access through yet.

Thanks,

I've heard dates ranging from September 2009 to December 19th, 2009, but I haven't had a chance to go underground and see, from the top, everything looks done.

^Indeed, the date has been a bit of a sliding one. As soon as it opens up, I'm sure one of us in the vicinity (Geekaroo, me, etc.) will post a notice alerting us all so that we can check it out.

the plaza illuminated at night:

4056185804_5d55ac13b3_o.jpg

NIIIICEEE!!! shot Redroom!.. than thanks for those AMAZING contributions to the Trump and BA threads!... you are TRULY a skilled photographer!!!!

keep it up!

Oct 29

I wish I could do that to my photo's

Bay St is close this weekend and not sure who it close for.

I hope someone is going to recaulk the pavers.

The fencing is all down for the plaza.

From Queen
IMG_oct-29-09-0035.jpg

IMG_oct-29-09-0038.jpg

IMG_oct-29-09-0039.jpg

IMG_oct-29-09-0040.jpg

IMG_oct-29-09-0041.jpg

IMG_oct-29-09-0042.jpg

IMG_oct-29-09-0044.jpg

IMG_oct-29-09-0045.jpg

IMG_oct-29-09-0046.jpg

That paving is so very sad. The way the tiles meet the corner is shoddy beyond belief. I could do better. Who did they hire??

My congratulations to the building trades in Toronto. Progress takes place every day. At one time it took a winter and frost heaves to get this slipshod and shabby look. Now we can lay it down this way. It's a bit like antiquing new furniture.

Excellent shots!!!

Man.... BA is gonna look weird with KPMG logos all over it!!! -IMO

***and all the fencing has been removed and tiles are in place... I guess we won't see tower 2 go up for a while that means :(

**that EllisDon building looks like a bunker :D

My congratulations to the building trades in Toronto. Progress takes place every day. At one time it took a winter and frost heaves to get this slipshod and shabby look. Now we can lay it down this way. It's a bit like antiquing new furniture.

LOL!! I'd love to know who is responsible for this. Shameful. Maybe we should call Holmes on Homes.

That paving is so very sad. The way the tiles meet the corner is shoddy beyond belief. I could do better. Who did they hire??

Don't worry, the city will be along shortly to fill all the cracks with asphalt! Then it'll look amazing!

Back