News   Apr 24, 2024
 451     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 628     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 506     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

I think it will be a pretty awesome sight in about 6 months, when the cranes of all present tower projects start to poke their heads out amongst the skyline.

p5

It's been like that for years now. Earlier this summer I could see 8 cranes from my place, and I can't see City Place or RBC & the Ritz or BAC from home.

A few pics from yesterday, I must have just missed the lifting of the forms, but they were already putting the rebar for the next level in. However only the outer forms have been lifted. The center as of yesterday had not been raised.

DSC_1196.jpg

DSC_1200.jpg

They are about halfway to getting the first level ready:

DSC_1202.jpg

DSC_1203.jpg

DSC_1204.jpg

Thanks for those updates. I didn't realize how large it was until I saw the last pic comparing the construction worker with the core.

Hopefully I'll get some updates on Sunday.

This is the biggest skyscraper constructed in Toronto since BCE Place 1989-1991... it's bigger than the 2 baby skyscrapers( Maritime life and canada life ) and Simcoe Place 1996

This is the biggest skyscraper constructed in Toronto since BCE Place 1989-1991... it's bigger than the 2 baby skyscrapers( Maritime life and canada life ) and Simcoe Place 1996

Might be a little bit bigger than you think... ;-)

Might be a little bit bigger than you think... ;-)

I hope that means it's getting taller . like say 5 stories taller.

----------

Tuscani just said it was a minor design change to the roof over at SSC.

There go my hopes and dreams...

If you are referring to my info... there was a slight design change. The wings are gone from the design and the LED feature has been canceled.

tuscani you little devil, I'm reporting you to Ryerson Alumni Association...

Might as well, since they call my house at least twice a month looking for cash.

:(

Back