News   Apr 26, 2024
 592     2 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 222     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 704     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

If someone farted this building out in Chicago overnigt- nobody would notice. However, it does have possibilities in Toronto- those LED lights seem to be a sexy night-time alter ego to its dull design.

Wait... am I missing something here? Have we seen the LED's?

I saw them testing the lights a few months back. There's some test cladding up on the east side of the site. Mind you someone posted here a while ago that they weren't going with the lights so who knows.

I saw them testing the lights a few months back. There's some test cladding up on the east side of the site. Mind you someone posted here a while ago that they weren't going with the lights so who knows.

Do you know if there are any pictures of the test lighting in this topic?

I didn't have my camera that evening. Haven't seen them test them since that one time. There was a bunch of suits checking it out from I assume Brookfield. And there's no pics in this thread.

That someone was me. I have a friend working for Ellis Don who gave me the information. The last time I spoke to him he said the rumour in the office was they were not going forward with the LED's. Ill try getting an update.

That someone was me. I have a friend working for Ellis Don who gave me the information. The last time I spoke to him he said the rumour in the office was they were not going forward with the LED's. Ill try getting an update.

Wow... I got more than I asked for! Expect to hear some news from B.A soon regarding more than just the LED's!

Thats all the information I can give you guys for now.

Wow... I got more than I asked for! Expect to hear some news from B.A soon regarding more than just the LED's!

Thats all the information I can give you guys for now.

Was the rest of the "info" good or bad ... :)
Let me reword that ... would we consider it good or bad.

Bay Adelaide is getting a hieght increase to 60 floors.

Jeepers don't do that -- When I read this I thought it was real.

I'm hoping for at least ten more floors... or maybe BA is getting a 100m spire, to push it into official 'supertall' status.

Bill

Back