News   Jul 11, 2024
 5.1K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 717     5 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 709     1 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

The existing corridor that runs west, past the Scotia washrooms, has a door into the Scotia tunnel - near where it joins the Bay Adelaide tunnel - so I took a look.

That's how I've gotten my pictures of this area before. After reading Shocker's earlier post regarding the tunnel, I went and snapped these pictures.

Attachments

• BA Place 001.jpg
    BA Place 001.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 310
  • BA Place 002.jpg
    BA Place 002.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 318
  • BA Place 003.jpg
    BA Place 003.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 297
WOW!.... Nice photos ^

the bay adelaide centre reminds me so much of what the TD centre did for the surrounding neighbourhood... It's a really grand plaza and is a place that people just walk around in... Looks good...

That nighttime photo of the podium with the uplighting on the brick looks great!

Also, are the ceilings not finished on the lower floors still?

went and checked out the new plaza for the first time yesterday and i must say, i liked it quite a lot. very clean lines with a good amount of seating and greenery.

I really hope they do place that granite back where it came from. I'm guessing they're going to since it's still sitting there.

The asphalt is terrible, but it is probably the nicest asphalt patchwork I've ever seen on our patch-ridden sidewalks. Hopefully they do the granite back down.

Sadly I'm not surprised in the least. I hope once they re-lay the granite it looks just as good as it did when it was first laid.

Back