News   May 03, 2024
 58     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 821     1 
News   May 02, 2024
 234     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

Finishing Touches

dsc01571e.jpg

Shot at 2009-05-29

may 24 video

I forgot I shot a video from the TD of not only this tower, but a few other projects.

The focus goes crazzy out haft the distance that it supposed to shoot at and piss me off as it was fix a few months ago for the same issue.

The focus goes crazzy out haft the distance that it supposed to shoot at and piss me off as it was fix a few months ago for the same issue.

That's great, the video isn't that bad. I enjoyed listening to the guide talking about the TD Board Room's history.

Walked by at lunch today and noticed that all the pits for the 8 trees and central lawn area was filled with soil.
I guess we should see the trees and grass laid down fairly soon.

something sent to me ... this is a picture of the KPMG logo as per designs email I received.

Attachments

• KPMG_Tower_Large.jpg
    KPMG_Tower_Large.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 400
I'll take some heat for this, so be it. I've got to say that I really don't mind the restoration of the National Building, I think it fits in just fine considering the alternative. It looks better in person than it does in photos. Give it 5-10 years and the pollution will have it looking like it was always there to the casual passer-by.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size. Sorry for the bend, I'm not great at stitching photos together.

Last edited:
I'll take some heat for this, so be it. I've got to say that I really don't mind the restoration of the National Building, I think it fits in just fine considering the alternative. I looks better in person than it does in photos. Give it 5-10 years and the pollution will have it looking like it was always there to the casual passer-by.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size. Sorry for the bend, I'm not great at stitching photos together.

I thought I was the only one doing poor sitching. LOL :; Sometime they just don't want to match up.

I like it, but wish the rest of the 2 sides where extended to match the exist section.

Most people unlike us don't care what the face looks like in the first place.

I agree with you entirely dt ... I have always thought that the restored facade of National Building at least gives BAC some character ... otherwise it would be just another "glass box" office tower

Back