News   Apr 19, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 694     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

june12.jpg

Completed.... almost.

Have to compliment you on that shot! It looks FAB

More photos of the plaza east of BA today from The Cloud Garden

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Stitched pano. (no, BA isn't falling over...)

I stood in exactly the same place, on exactly the same day, and took almost exactly the same pictures - guess there is no need to post!!

it's not the girl you want to take home, necessarily, but she sure is elegant.

Does this plaza have a water feature? I'd find it very funny if it doesn't.

No water feature in the main plaza. There is one at cloud gardens across the street. The landscaping features for the footprint of BAC2 have still not become apparent, but I'd be surprised if a water feature is installed there given the supposed temporary nature of that landscaping.

I remember when they released the renderings and it was either some people on this board or the marketing team for the builders (or both) who were comparing this 'plaza' to the plaza and complex at Rockefeller Center.

Ha!

All we are missing is the scale, the detailings, the retail, a public skating rink, some decent artistic highlights and...well...everything.

No water feature in the main plaza. There is one at cloud gardens across the street. The landscaping features for the footprint of BAC2 have still not become apparent, but I'd be surprised if a water feature is installed there given the supposed temporary nature of that landscaping.
You mean the homeless bathing area? How does that take the place of a water feature as focal point in the BA plaza? Its like saying, no need for fountains at Yonge-Dundas Square b/c there's some at Nathan Phillips Square. (I'm not mad at you but at the developers.)

You mean the homeless bathing area?

Any fountain or wading pool in Toronto could potentially be a homeless bathing area, and that's not unique to Toronto either.

Back