News   Jun 14, 2024
 2K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 789     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

BAC is a typical speculative office development project. It is not required to project a corporate image like the other big towers downtown. All that it has to do is provide as much rentable space as possible.

Perhaps, in retrospect, BAC should have served as the new corporate headquarters for a major Toronto corporation, such as Manulife. That way we could have gotten a landmark for a tower.

A speculative office tower does not go into the market without the developer having some idea of who is going to be leasing out the space, and what kind of image they'll want to project.

Plus, the LED lights were cancelled after the announcement of a number of the tenants I believe.

Try 5 Oct 31
4 or 5 floors to go to enclose the tower 100% depending what side you are on.
2990207035_be52477e96_b.jpg

Hollow night.
2991060964_2140abfae3_b.jpg

I didn't noticed I shot the tower when I was doing some Rail fan shooting out at GO Willowbrook Yard as well VIA Yard until I was fixing it. Stand out from the Islington bridge. A number of other projects can be seen also.
2990203863_6181c198eb_b.jpg

Hard to say if that all Yonge tall building from top to bottom from North York.
2990205103_99f1bd8ba7_b.jpg

Drum - love that view from the Islington rail overpass! I'd love to take some shots from there.

With a good zoom and a real clear day, you will get some real nice shots.

Been trying to get down to this area most of the year, but the weather was against me. I ended up there by chance as I was after VIA and GO stuff that have been on my do list this year.

"It's hard to see all of the tall buildings of Yonge Street stemming south from North York"

C'mon man figure it out! The Islington overpass is a good viewpoint, but the spot on the lake directly west of the Humber Bridge is actually a much better vantage point for the T.O. skyline to be honest.

"It's hard to see all of the tall buildings of Yonge Street stemming south from North York"

C'mon man figure it out! The Islington overpass is a good viewpoint, but the spot on the lake directly west of the Humber Bridge is actually a much better vantage point for the T.O. skyline to be honest.

I think khristopher's "huh" was in response to your questionable phrasing.

Hard to say if that all Yonge tall building from top to bottom from North York.

Not sure what you are trying to suggest here.

Back