News   Apr 23, 2024
 216     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 966     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 299     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

I noticed them definitely installing the facing on the lower "historic" floors today...

May25-08002.jpg

Thanks for these pics! This view from the Panorama restaurant is, hands down, the best view of the city... and is dramatically better at night.

Thank you Kahlua17 and casaguy. I like having the lake in the background.

Photo taken as sun was setting.
2548214109_7da2875186_b.jpg

^^ those photos really show how low-rise yonge street is.... re-development time! all yonge street must go!

they could really do something great along yonge..... from bloor all the way down to the financial district... anywho...

great photos!

^^ those photos really show how low-rise yonge street is.... re-development time! all yonge street must go!

they could really do something great along yonge..... from bloor all the way down to the financial district... anywho...

great photos!

A frightening thought. Reconstruction would most certainly see Yonge transform into Bay.

Yonge street does look strange: an oasis of low-rises in the middle of high-rise central. Unless there's a spectacular collapse in the real estate market, I can see that whole stretch being redeveloped. Especially if 1 BE and Aura pan out well.

What I'd love to see is what we have already on Yonge somehow incorporated with towers stretching all the way along that stretch.

Back