News   Jul 17, 2024
 214     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 870     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 547     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

Oh, I didn't realize they'd taken off the forms on the South side. So the next floor will show a narrowing of the core then.

Ha Ha, I think that's the first BAC update where Cal hasn't commented directly after the photos are posted...c'mon man. Without your cheerful, upbeat opinions, the haters begin to encroach!

The haters are gonna have a hard time with this one.

If they hate too hard they'll end up looking like fools.

Can somebody please post pics of the new glass? Now that the webcam is taken down, i have no idea what is going on with this building.

I saw the southside glass curtainwall today... it was rather bland. I walked up to Yonge to get a better view from afar of both the east and southside curtainwall... and the only thing it has going for it IMO, is the glass reflects the surroundings very well. So even though it's an ugly grey, it becomes colourful in it's reflection.

Are they sticking with this all the way up??

These are definitely false windows. I have been watching go up from across the street. It has been mentioned that this is mechanical space - and I'm convinded of that. These panels are not now nor are they going to be transparent windows. I'll try to snap a pic that illustrates the interior of the panels on the way home. Now I'm looking forward to the actual tenant space curtain walls.

Back