News   Apr 23, 2024
 172     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 681     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 432     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

How could anyone mock a cookie monster who loves the brand-new office towers going up in our fair city?

It's just wrong!

Go Caltrane!

^ So 10% of the total office space (= 5 floors), then. If they were at 65% of total space leased before, are they at 75% now? Or was that 10% included in the 65% figure?

Bill

I would guess that this is included in the 65%. Based on the stacking plan, a total of 24.5 floors are taken up by KPMG, Goodman's, and Fasken. Add in another 5 for Heenan Blaikie, and you get 29.5 of 47 floors which is roughly 65%.

couple of pics of BA...

dwtn021606.jpg

dwtn021607.jpg

Haha... here at UrbanToronto we refer to buildings as "sexy" and "badass"... hahaha. Oh what a bunch we are. :rolleyes: :D

how about Boxy Addition? yep, no doubt the scale is massive but it only a box...

p.s., love that first pic above... soon FCP will look like a dwarf from this angle.

The financial firm must want a lot of space if they are willing to bypass Bay-Adelaide 1 to go for the next tower. Hopefully it is growth and not vacating an existing building.

I can't wait to hear some news confirming the second tower. But obviously people here are also aware of some backroom wheelin' and dealin'.

Thanks for the updated pics yyzer!!

The forms were just raised again today. They've done a lot of work when you compare the last webcam photo posted on here (Jan 31) to what they have now.

Yeah, I looked at the webcam yesterday and the steel framework was progressing nicely.

Good to see the core has been raised again. It should start getting more visibilty around the downtown area.

Back