News   Apr 25, 2024
 629     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 520     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 767     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

The parking indeed covers the entire site including towers 2 & 3. The parking garage extends from Adelaide all the way up to Richmond.

took some pics

Was in the area yesterday and couldn't help myself. I really enjoy watching this building being built. It's like someone said above,you feel like an ant next to this thing. It's HUGE!

2238640469_050d09b4dd_o.jpg

2239431346_177d9c4989_o.jpg

Dramatic indeed... they sure aren't messing around with this project. Wasn't it behind RBC in height at one point? The core is certainly well ahead of RBC's now, and the floors look to be quickly catching up too, they're framing the 10th, 11th, and 12th.

Yeah, I saw that too but they seemed too be too busy fighting over there (on SSC) to talk about it...

Does this mean approval? Site prep?

Man, when all three of these are in, it will totally change the character of the financial district.

Photos taken February 4 from University Ave at Queen West looking east with the BAC rising behind the Four Seasons Centre.

2243808244_7f9cc4fc82_b.jpg

2243808248_9544a56761_b.jpg

^Boy, there's a whole lot o' bland in that photo...I'm thinking BA wont add much but a boxy slab of glass. Too bad. Exciting to watch it rise, nonetheless.

Scotiabank looks huge in this angle when compared to Bay Adelaide.

At the site however the difference in size doesn't seem so large.

Thanks for the update!

Looking at the webcam, there is a nice huge icicle hanging down on the right side of the camera. Also, it looks like they are starting to raise the forms again.

I was there earlier this morning, just a little update this time.

DSC_3026.jpg

DSC_3025.jpg

I hope they did not raise the forms again, I have never seen it and if I missed it by only a few hours I am going to be pissed.

Paul

Back