News   May 01, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   May 01, 2024
 354     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 366     0 

Arc Condo (Sheppard & Bayview, Daniels, 16s, Kirkor) COMPLETE

hi guys, do you know anybody already residing at The Arc? what's their feedback about the place?
if one would rent which do you think is better, Merci Condo or Arc Condo? they are near each other...

Hey... if anyone is on this thread, i've noticed that they've removed a large chunk of the spire so that now it only extends till the roof... i wish i had a photo, but does anyone know why they did this?.. its been like that for weeks now...

January 12 2011 update

ARC's looking good with the rooftop lighting features ~ :)

IMG_5166.jpg

the spire is again up. they had installed it upon completion, removed it at a certain time, and now it's back up. weird.

The spire was probably removed to allow for a stronger one to take its place.

Anyways, this building wouldn't look out of place in Miami!

It's located by Bayview Station, which is a Sheppard line station that the TTC really did a good job of (save some of the uninspiring finishes like the white tiles and concrete walls). The entrance pavilions, for instance, are memorable with their angled roofs, which are very "midcentury expressionist" and the art inside the station is also quite novel.

Thus, living in Arc meaning close access not just to the subway, but to an attractive and more distinctive station to associate with your neighbourhood and home. It's something to smile about after work, something and a conversation starter when coming home with friends, and a source of pride at a place that you may enter and spend time in on a daily basis. That's but a slice of the true art of the subway station, a potentially very-meaningful and typically well-used public space.

Back