News   Jul 19, 2024
 333     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 596     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1.7K     3 

androiduk's My Toronto

Trussed up baby.

Has this been shown before here at UT? If so, forgive me.

Bertmount Avenue.

CSC_0016-2.jpg

CSC_0014.jpg

The householder here; a lady, was quite nice. She was outside doing maintenance on this, um, state of affairs. I asked permission to take a picture. She said no one ever asks; and obviously gave me permission.

More neat stuff in My Toronto...

Android-11/9 Bathurst Bridge looking E towards Downtown-a interesting pic before the coming bridge renovation...
11/10 Broadview Hotel-an old classic...note the "cobra-style" light bracket above the traffic light-I remember that Toronto began installing these in the 80s-quite different from the older fancy light brackets...
Those boxing gloves at Roncevalles/Dundas make me think about the phrase
"Put'em up!" - made for a future boxing giant perhaps...
11/11 That pic of the Gooderham Flatiron Building by Khris at night is quite neat...
11/11 Wave Deck-imaging teenagers doing bicycle stunts on that...when I was that age it would have been tempting...
Gardiner Expressway overpass close to building-I noticed the column renovation - where is this location?
11/11 Those pics Mustapha took of the doll/character collection at that Bertmount Avenue house reminds me for some reason of the Beatles album cover of the "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" LP-how many characters can YOU name? The second pic makes me think "So THAT is where the dancing baby from the 'Ally McBeal' show ended up...with a kidnapped blue M&M mind you!!!" LI MIKE

I really wonder what the neighbors must think and/or feel about that. I'd also like to know how it impacts property values in the area.

Credit to Sam Javanrouh

I just wanted to be sure that the night photo of the Flatiron Building is credited to Sam Javanrouh, a fantastic Toronto photographer.

He posts a different photo each day at: http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/

Attachments

• flatiron_lit_night_tall_long_01.jpg
    flatiron_lit_night_tall_long_01.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 249

Back