667     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 3.1K     6 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 988     2 

androiduk's My Toronto

Looking east from Ontario Place

westview.jpg

Summer's here and brides are everywhere. This popular spot for wedding photos at Osgoode Hall was hosting at least three wedding shoots. I've heard of fights breaking out at some of the more popular locations.

osgoodwed.jpg

A few days ago Jackie Evancho was performing at YD Square to promote the new season of America's Got Talent. I was photographing her before she went on stage and was struck by the many personas I saw in such a short time. She seemed very at ease and it didn't look like an upcoming performance before thousands of people had any effect on her. It must be very tricky being a child star and even more so for the parents who have to let her enjoy her childhood while promoting her talents, without exploiting her. At 11 years old she's already had a very interesting life and who knows what the future holds. She could fade away in a few years or be a lifelong star like Streisand. Below are a few pics showing her different sides.

Minutes before her concert, playing like a typical 11 year old.

evancho2.jpg

As a loving daughter

evancho3.jpg

Surrounded by her handlers and promoters. This is big business.

evancho1.jpg

Just before she goes on stage. The guy on the left holding a promo piece. I wonder if she has any say in the direction of her career.

evancho4.jpg

On stage and on screen. The transformation is complete. The effortless flexibility of a child.

evancho5.jpg

Last edited:
I've noticed the same thing, and sometimes they don't load. I thought it was just me. I never had any problems with the pics til a week or two ago.

Back