News   Jul 19, 2024
 682     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 3.1K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1K     2 

androiduk's My Toronto

...or do you MOP it? I can't help but feel sorry for a dog with a coat like that because they suffer in the heat of Summer...that dog breed is definitely a type from a much colder climate then what Toronto and Southern Ontario offer for a good portion of the year...LI MIKE

Promo for the Green Lantern movie which opens on Friday.

greenlantern.jpg

Front & Bay. Part of Union Station's makeover.

unionwork.jpg

Android: I noticed the construction outside the E end of Union Station-I recall that this area pictured was used once for rental cars and the arched connector was the main pedestrian connection between the GO Transit main rail concourse and the TTC Y-U-S Subway and I recall how crowded it would become during rush hours...hopefully new and improved access helps...

The tipoff to me of the location is the Royal Bank towers across Front Street...my favorite Toronto newer-architecture buildings! LI MIKE

Looking at this property on Spadina you'd never know this city has any bylaws at all. I think it's been like this for about 10 years.

kensington.jpg

At least they have painted the plywood since 2009! Google streetview was taken at about that time as you can see the manufacture date on the plywood as 09 and the District 9 posters on the hording.
I suspect this wondeful shot was taken from a CLRV?

Back