227     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 384     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 778     0 

androiduk's My Toronto

Interior of the soon to be renovated Reference Library

reflibrary.jpg

Still hanging in there despite endless litigation pro & con.

cofs.jpg
I took one of their personality tests over there and they told me I was suicidal.

This was many years ago, and I know a few others still living who got the same diagnosis, so apparently their test is horribly flawed.

King & Spadina. I don't know what it's like inside but it looks like a decent place for a backpacker to stay

bpackr.jpg

The second floor of the blue building on the left was formerly the Cabana Room. First live venue I ever visited to see a band.

The second floor of the blue building on the left was formerly the Cabana Room. First live venue I ever visited to see a band.

You'll like this then:

And something for the Then And Now fans:

Anyway, great thread. What kind of lens do you use to achieve that wonky effect?

My wager is that he's referring to the lens distortion noticeable on the wider angled shots. If so, it's merely an effect that is pronounced when shooting at the wide end of a lens.

Looking at that (older) old picture of King and Bathurst makes me wish that we still had more brick and cobblestone paving. Every once in a while I'll stumble upon brick paved roads, or sections of old granite cobblestones and wish it hadn't been mostly removed or covered up.

Great photo series, I've been really enjoying your tour through our city.

Back