News   Apr 25, 2024
 302     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 973     3 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1K     0 

671 Yonge Street (@Charles, future redevelopment)

Baenciaga, I was light-heartedly accusing MYSELF of hogging the thread. Not you.

As for getting a good development here: I'm just saying, "Don't hold your breath". We need to start demanding better and I'm starting to become very disillusioned with the majority of UTers accepting almost anything foisted on their city.

Okay, I've posted enough here for a day. But please guys, start to demand more than the same old window-wall point towers we're getting all over the city.

it is so easy to throw labels on others, isn't it? Instead of calling me a troll, you resort of accusing me of "hogging" now. Smart.

before anyone forgets, it is YOU who started this argument by accusing AG for preferring this proposal. And you posted as many posts on this as I did, if not more. Just because I hold a different view, I am the one who is HOGGING the thread now? If you hadn't fire back every time I post something, this thread wouldn't have been hogged in the first place.

Fine. Since I am the less liked guy here, I stop first before being considered hogging again.

Did you even read his post balenciaga? He said that he was hogging the thread, not you.
I am starting to get the feeling that you are looking to instigate

I used to live about 3 minutes way from this site for a few years, and never once have I stepped my foot into any of them.

So? I don't frequent Payless, either. Ditto w/McDonald's/Starbucks across the street, unless McDonalds has a free/cheap coffee deal going. And of course, if you're male, I don't expect you to step foot into a woman's salon (then again, in this neighbourhood, you never know;-))

Oh, jeez, within a few hours, a new thread dragged out over trivia. (Well, not altogether trivia, but...)

Last edited:
Funny how you complain about park shadows here, but ICE and other south core developments are more than welcome despite shadowing over roundhouse park.

I did give some thought to potential shadowing at Roundhouse Park some time ago and reasoned that there are miles of greenspace with sun throughout the day in this dense and growing neighbourhood. Here - the area bordered roughly by Bloor to Dundas and University to Parliament there's not a whole lot of parkland for the density here let alone for what is coming. From what we know that's on the books and coming down the pike, easily double of what's already built.

Back