News   Jul 15, 2024
 335     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 500     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 556     0 

294 Richmond E @ Sherbourne (TLS, 6s, Sweeny &Co.) COMPLETE

^How about a New York Subway? That place should be franchised imo.

the only New York Subway in downtown Toronto, that i know of, is on Queen West about a block east of Bathurst. not too sure if it's a franchise though.

anyways, maybe the place will be a Second Cup. nearby there's one at the corner of King and Jarvis and another at St. Michael's Hospital.

I'm so surprised that the units are rental units rather than condo units.

The street-level corner retail space no longer has a "leased" sign on it so I wonder if a deal fell through.

I'm so surprised that the units are rental units rather than condo units.
The City wanted some rental in this area and including it "smoothed" the development application process.
The street-level corner retail space no longer has a "leased" sign on it so I wonder if a deal fell through.
The leased sticker was removed when the windows were cleaned.

I imagine these will be very pricey but very cool rental apartments. There doesn't seem to be a website with any info.

The ground floor corner retail unit has been covered up again with "LEASED" signs.

I imagine these will be very pricey but very cool rental apartments. There doesn't seem to be a website with any info.

The ground floor corner retail unit has been covered up again with "LEASED" signs.

They're on mls. Rent seems a little high, starting at $1,800 for a 1 bed, 2 bath (utilities not included) going to $2,650 for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath plus private terrace (no utilities).

http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=8172119
http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=8172231

No pictures of the interiors on the listings, unfortunately.

The building looks really nice, the facade really grabbed me as I walked by. I'd definitely advocate more infill like this for underutilized lots in the area.

3540506011_d897def7eb_o.jpg

Back