News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.9K     2 

2018 Ontario Provincial Election Discussion

I hope my political man-crush Macron isn't watching this election result. He's in Ontario today. Look away, Jupiter!

I look forward to when he puts money in my pocket. Just hamfistedly shove some bills in there.

Listening to Horvath speak French, do wonder how it will work with Doug. If he's stumbling on English I guess French is out of the question.

I look forward to when he puts money in my pocket. Just hamfistedly shove some bills in there.

Yeah, right, he's a tight bastard....only hands out 20s. I need C-notes to fund my revolution. A 20 won't even get me a case of his buck-a-beer, never mind that the swill that would sell for that cheap isn't beer nor is it palatable.

Listening to Horvath speak French, do wonder how it will work with Doug. If he's stumbling on English I guess French is out of the question.

She also said "Thank you. Merci. Miigwetch."

That's a third language now.....forget it.

We can be reasonably certain that those who voted Ford will not get what they expect (and probably the rest of us either). His promises, as is, are not sustainable.

What will give? I haven't got a clue. Interesting days ahead.

A curious note, I see what appears to be, for the PCs a record number of women and minority victors.

This will make me quite curious as to cabinet composition.

Expect more heavily discounted heavily advertised urine everywhere

Donkey piss is the technical term. I never touch the stuff. I drink real beer, chiefly Pilsner Urquell--the best beer in the world. Man I could use some right now. I only have a Löwenbräu and some gin from Revelstoke.

Last edited:

Back