MAYOR - John Tory
WARD 2 - Rob Ford
WARD 3 - Stephen Holyday
WARD 7 - Nick Di Nizio
WARD 16 - Christin Carmichael Greb
WARD 20 - Joe Cressy
WARD 24 - Dan Fox
WARD 39 - Jim Karygiannis

Where's nfitz claiming she's a racist and bigot?
It's a joke. nfitz has been saying Tory is a racist and a bigot because he has given some support in the past to Rob Ford, who nfitz says is a racist and a bigot. Chow today is speaking with sympathy toward Rob Ford, that racist and bigot, so she also must be a racist and a bigot, in nfitz terms.

It's a joke. nfitz has been saying Tory is a racist and a bigot because he has given some support in the past to Rob Ford, who nfitz says is a racist and a bigot. Chow today is speaking with sympathy toward Rob Ford, that racist and bigot, so she also must be a racist and a bigot, in nfitz terms.

Oh I know exactly what nfitz says. He is ridiculously over the top with his hyperbole. It's a rather obvious attempt to shut down debate and remove any serious discussion about the merits of other candidates, ask too support his favourite candidate.

Would fit right in with American Republicans.

Doug Ford, Mayor?
thumbs-down.jpg

Rob Ford, Councillor?
thumbs-down.jpg

nfitz has been saying Tory is a racist and a bigot because he has given some support in the past to him ...
This is not true. never called Tory a racist or a bigot. I said he supported a racist and a bigot. And by supported, I meant he provided a large cash donation to Rob Ford, and publicly endorsed him.

Chow today is speaking with sympathy toward Rob Ford, that racist and bigot, so she also must be a racist and a bigot, in nfitz terms.
Good grief, how does being sympathetic about someone who's allegedly sick, compare to providing financial support and an endorsement.

Keep up with the hyperbole. Nobody buys it and it erodes your credibility further.
What hyperbole?

These are facts.
1) Rob Ford is a racist.
2) John Tory endorsed him and gave a large cash donation to him.
3) John Tory endorsed a racist.

Monday night, will Doug Ford take part in this debate?

Back