I'm worried that both this and harbour plaza will not be able to move forward in this market. I feel that only one of them will. (Hopefully this one) this has been building hype for over a year now so I have high hopes that this one will sell out.
Yeah i agree, Menkes and Tridel usually "put their money where their mouths are"It may take a bit more time but both will roll.
and here are the very attractive prices....... :
Classic Collection (From 8th to 28th floor)
• 1 Bedroom at 564 square feet starting at $345,000*
• 1 Bedroom Plus Den at 630 square feet for $378,000*
• 2 Bedroom at 831 square feet for $517,000*
Ten York Collection (From 29th to 62nd floor)
• 1 Bedroom at 564 square feet starting at $368,500*
• 1 Bedroom Plus Den at 630 square feet for $403,000*
• 2 Bedroom at 831 square feet for $547,000*
• 3 Bedroom at 1,305 square feet for $900,000*
Thanks, the floorplans are a disaster. esspecially the nice west view units. useless for us. we're waiting for the harbour residence. let's hope for something better.Yes. Many units don't have balconies.